Sup?
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Done. :proud:

:woohoo: let's spam this now AJ :mmm:

:eyeball:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:woohoo: let's spam this now AJ :mmm:

Sounds good!

[video="youtube;-DgIKB2ZmMA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DgIKB2ZmMA[/video]
Sounds good!

[video="youtube;-DgIKB2ZmMA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DgIKB2ZmMA[/video]

:woo:
:nopity:
:blow:
:blow:

I am sorry I went to make a cup of tea AJ pls forgive :emo:
we can do zis
Reply 7628
Over one day with no posts?! I cannot let this happen! :naughty:
[video="youtube;6x5QGhQvKb4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x5QGhQvKb4[/video]
Four days since the last post?! :zomg:

What has the world come to?... :lolwut:
[video="youtube;R4HffK65SZI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4HffK65SZI[/video]
x

It is always you and me who post in this thread, it seems :console: :five:
Original post by Michiyo
It is always you and me who post in this thread, it seems :console: :five:

Yeah. :moon: Those days of getting through a thread a month or so feel like a long time ago now. :sadnod:
Yeah. :moon: Those days of getting through a thread a month or so feel like a long time ago now. :sadnod:

I know, right? It has been six months and we are only 76% done. At this rate, it is going to take us two more months to finish :sad:

I suppose it is because people no longer chat in this thread. :moon: I remember having long conversations with people in this thread rather than in VMs or PMs months ago. It was part of why I even stayed in this thread in the first place :laugh:
Original post by Michiyo
I know, right? It has been six months and we are only 76% done. At this rate, it is going to take us two more months to finish :sad:

I suppose it is because people no longer chat in this thread. :moon: I remember having long conversations with people in this thread rather than in VMs or PMs months ago. It was part of why I even stayed in this thread in the first place :laugh:

I was there in the beginning, Part 1. :moon:
I was there in the beginning, Part 1. :moon:

Of course you were :moon:

Did people use to get through a thread every month back then? :h:

By the way, I did that guess the anime opening quiz... I got a shameful score of 14/100 :frown: Mostly because I do not really watch older anime... :getmecoat:
Original post by Michiyo
Of course you were :moon:

Did people use to get through a thread every month back then? :h:

By the way, I did that guess the anime opening quiz... I got a shameful score of 14/100 :frown: Mostly because I do not really watch older anime... :getmecoat:

Nah, it was quite slow back then. :p: And it was before the 10,000 post limit on threads was enforced, so we honestly thought it could go on forever, and it was more a game of 'how long can I keep the most recent post before someone bumps the thread and takes it?' - kind of the opposite to now. :laugh:

Fair enough on the anime quiz; it was a difficult one. I figured you weren't one for retro anime, if you consider Code Geass 'classic'. :p: I guess it is over a decade old now, though. :zomg:
(edited 6 years ago)
Nah, it was quite slow back then. :p: And it was before the 10,000 post limit on threads was enforced, so we honestly thought it could go on forever, and it was more a game of 'how long can I keep the most recent post before someone bumps the thread and takes it?' - kind of the opposite to now. :laugh:

Oh, I see. You would still win that with the 4 days that occurred between your post and my post :tongue:

Good jellyfish, what anime of this season would you suggest? :puppyeyes:

Latest