The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Pretty good. Passed my driving theory test first time this morning.:cool: 46/50 and 65/75.:cool: Convinced my mum to have a bbq tonight to celebrate! :yeah:
Original post by littlenorthernlass
Pretty good. Passed my driving theory test first time this morning.:cool: 46/50 and 65/75.:cool: Convinced my mum to have a bbq tonight to celebrate! :yeah:

Wow! Congrats!
Any tips for future theory takers? :colondollar:
Original post by OGGUS
How's life?:h:

Not bad thx n urs?
Original post by tasha_tah
Not bad thx n urs?

Okay :h:
How has your summer been so far?
Drained

I feel like I don't have the energy to deal with what's going on anymore, but I can't just back out because I gave my word and there will be repercussions :afraid:
I'll be asked why I'm backing out and I can't give a satisfactory reason to the people who'll want to know.
I don't want to hurt anyone at all, but this is eating at me and I don't know how much more I can take, because the attempts I've made to try and fix things are seeming futile.

So stuck :cry2:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Wow! Congrats!
Any tips for future theory takers? :colondollar:

Fanks:biggrin:
Yes, read the highway code and do all the free practice tests you can do online at least twice. There is no need to buy any extra help. This site is great
http://toptests.co.uk/ :h:
Original post by littlenorthernlass
Fanks:biggrin:
Yes, read the highway code and do all the free practice tests you can do online at least twice. There is no need to buy any extra help. This site is great
http://toptests.co.uk/ :h:

oooh thank you! That's so useful :hugs: Have a fab BBQ, you earnt it! :woo: :tongue:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:jumphug: here for you!

Aw that's really sad :sad: :console:

Tasha :cube: what's up? You can PM me if you want to talk about it more privately :penguinhug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

:hugs: what's up? Are you back? :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
nervous :eek: :afraid:
:bawling: dads old neighbours family passed in a fire at home. Just got the news. Damn i don't even remember them :frown: but I apparently knew them.
Original post by CoolCavy
nervous :eek: :afraid:

:console: Nerves can be good sometimes :lol: A little rush of adrenaline can actually help you settle into whatever it is you're nervous about. :tongue: Hope it went/goes well. :biggrin:

Aww that's terrible news :frown: Deepest condolences :console:
Original post by Dr Strange
:console: Nerves can be good sometimes :lol: A little rush of adrenaline can actually help you settle into whatever it is you're nervous about. :tongue: Hope it went/goes well. :biggrin:

Aww that's terrible news :frown: Deepest condolences :console:

Dad's a bit shook up, and mum. The whole family just like that. Life is so short. We were going to go meet them shortly... to remind me who they are.
Awww I can imagine. :frown:

Yeah life's short and nothing's permanent, not even adversity. But we can always immortalise the precious moments by making the most of them and turning them into our best memories. :h:

It's kind of like eating a bittersweet fruit, I guess :lol:

Spoiler

Aw thanks for remembering me. :smile:
I hope your exams went okay and I look forward yo speaking to you again in September! :heart:
Original post by Jack22031994
Im happy am :smile:

Just found out I have received a Postgraduate Diploma (Merit) :smile:. Just hope I dont bugger up my final project now so i can get at least a Merit for the full Masters!

Oh wow, well done! Good luck Jack! (I'm going to assume your name is Jack and if it isn't, may you please grant me permission to call you Jack? :smile: :tongue:)
Original post by Matrix123

Oh wow, well done! Good luck Jack! (I'm going to assume your name is Jack and if it isn't, may you please grant me permission to call you Jack? :smile: :tongue:)

Thank you! :h: Did my most important interview for my final project imo yesterday in London and went well :smile: Interviewed her in Jubilee Gardens and got the London Eye in the background too :smile:.

And yeah it is and ofc you can call me Jack!
Original post by Jack22031994
Thank you! :h: Did my most important interview for my final project imo yesterday in London and went well :smile: Interviewed her in Jubilee Gardens and got the London Eye in the background too :smile:.

And yeah it is and ofc you can call me Jack!

No problemo! :thumbsup:
Oh, that must have been a bit nervewracking! It's great that it went well! :h:
Intereviewed her? Who? :curious: Hmmmm... Her Majesty, the Queen? :gasp:
Oooh that sounds like a great video and a good view for the background! What are your photography skills like? :holmes: It sounds awesome!

I see, you can call me Matrix if you want haha :yy:
Jack it is :hello:
Original post by Dr Strange
Awww I can imagine. :frown:

Yeah life's short and nothing's permanent, not even adversity. But we can always immortalise the precious moments by making the most of them and turning them into our best memories. :h:

It's kind of like eating a bittersweet fruit, I guess :lol:

My memory is sh*t :rofl:
I feel dizzy and weak for some reason
Original post by Matrix123
No problemo! :thumbsup:
Oh, that must have been a bit nervewracking! It's great that it went well! :h:
Intereviewed her? Who? :curious: Hmmmm... Her Majesty, the Queen? :gasp:
Oooh that sounds like a great video and a good view for the background! What are your photography skills like? :holmes: It sounds awesome!

I see, you can call me Matrix if you want haha :yy:
Jack it is :hello:

PlusYeah it was as it took a while to get as I needed someone to come with me! Plus, in the morning I travelled to Bristol (about 35 miles west of where I live and then to London and then back again!)

A full time busker. Ive linked her youtube channel for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GmdJvxiip8 . Check her out - shes really good!

Yeah it was nice and sunny too thank god!! :smile: Theyre okay I guess!

Hello Matrix :wavey:
(edited 6 years ago)

Latest