Scroll to see replies

Original post by Paracosm
omg what's going on!!! :frown:

it's working now :lol: i can see all your replies, page 23 has come back :woo:
sorry about all that everyone :getmecoat:

think it's all fixed now :hugs:
To get this thread back on track :colondollar:

Prom 2017:
honestly i went into that with such low expectations cos im so socially awkward and its not really my 'thing' but im so so glad i went :excited:
it was in such a beautiful location by a lake and it was just beautiful with the white tent thing (sorry im uncultured idk what it's called :getmecoat:) everyone looked beautiful :love: and ppl kept complimenting me on my suit and how smart i looked :blush:
I think it had the right mix of formal (at the beginning while we were having dinner) and then party vibes (after the teachers left and the dance floor came on with the lights)
I feel so happy, everyone was so nice to me and it was such a nice way to round off the year like yeh we have really done it, we all made it :yep:
im glad as well because everything i did i did because i wanted to, i said no to things and the things i said yes to it's because i wanted to like some alcohol and dancing (although idk if i would flatter myself by calling it dancing :afraid:)
i feel better about uni now cos after this and the pub do we had a while back when we went on study leave, i feel like i can handle social situations better than i thought and that they have the capacity to be actually fun
i do have a headache now so i think i'll go to sleep :getmecoat:
Original post by CoolCavy
just beautiful with the white tent thing (sorry im uncultured idk what it's called :getmecoat:)

I believe the word you are looking for is Marquee, my darling :h:
Original post by Meany Pie
I believe the word you are looking for is Marquee, my darling :h:

Thank you :mmm:
Plans for today and tomorrow:
Need to get back on track with my drawings, haven't done any for a week :eek3: then need to go to the doctors again (tfw when the appointment is 8;30am :cry2:) so i need to go to sleep earlier

also..

that new tin of shoe polish feeling :sogood:

EDIT: change of plan, need to run a lot of errands today for people but that's ok because i like doing errands for my parent because then i feel like a better person :yep:
(edited 6 years ago)

EDIT: change of plan, need to run a lot of errands today for people but that's ok because i like doing errands for my parent because then i feel like a better person :yep:

errands run :cute:

why is it 12:30 already tho, still have stuff to do :bebored:
Don't fall asleep cavy stay awake :nuts: if i fall asleep now i will undo the idea of trying to rectify my sleeping pattern

that was actually a very enjoyable day :yes: as i was very productive and i think it's actually good i didn't go to sleep because it means i started the day fresh without the shadow of bad dreams immediately tainting my day
hoofed it down to the doctors this morning although it was raining so i resembled a rather dishevelled golden retriever. Got the prescription and subsequently the pills from the pharmacist on the way back which im not exactly thrilled to be taking but on the other hand i'm glad cos the doctor wouldn't say to take them if they weren't gonna help and it was just the fact that someone actually took me seriously unlike the other doctors i've seen about different things in the past. Like seriously i live in my body i think i know when it's not working and i was proved right then and now.
The busstop congregation was also rather unexpectedly pleasant as the bus had broken down so everyone was talking to each other while they sent a new one which was nice and was pleased because usually i would panic if something like that happens but i just kept cool :cool: then bussed it to the city to buy some uni things :smile:
so yeh out of something seemingly so mundane came pleasantness :h:
will probably go run some more errands in a bit
it was just a nap :hand: :getmecoat: i dont think ive ruined it cos im still tired so it's ok
what is going on though, like fgs there's always something new :rofl: i take it we are in the phase of foggy images but pinsharp auditory dreams with creepy voices telling me stuff although i know exactly who the people are but i can never remember what they say all i get is the impression of it (im not rlly explaining this well lol)
managed to do my jobs i needed to do though :yes:

and @Hamoody thank you for all your lovely reps and messages :lovehug: you are such a lovely guy and im so pleased that you have come back :cube:
Right well i went to sleep at 1:20 am can u believe :eek4: so very early and managed to sleep :woo:

but then i ruined it by forgetting to set an alarm and woke up at 3:30 pm :sigh: so now i won't be able to sleep tonight :sad:

ffs cavy :angry:
Taking my parent to see my work which is on display :woo: :pierre:
That was so cool (albeit a tad embarrassing :colondollar:), strangers said nice things about my work too which is good cos they arent biased :nah:
That was so cool (albeit a tad embarrassing :colondollar:), strangers said nice things about my work too which is good cos they arent biased :nah:

:lovehug:
why do stupid vans keep knocking on my door
leave me alone :/
Best motivational story i have ever heard.
[video="youtube;lsSC2vx7zFQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ[/video]
Original Channel is etthehiphoppreacher
Honestly i feel like my dreams go to waste.
I wish i could be like those people who use the 'darkness' for lack of a better word in their life to make amazing art or music or whatever. I mean mine are so ****ing elaborate and long that written down they do make quite good horror stories but they read like a badly edited jumpy video because obviously real 'logic' doesn't apply to dreams.
Tried drawing them too but it's hard to draw stuff without a clear reference. I just wish they could be more useful, i mean im stuck with them as far as i can tell as it's been a year now, especially now because it seems too coincidental that since i started this pill i've had worse more vivid dreams so i would like to make them count for something and to get something good out of it.
So far the only useful thing i've got out of it was an idea for my A2 exam art project since that was all satanism and pagan stuff
i'll think of something to do with them eventually :bebored:
not much has happened today rlly, ran an errand that was it :bee:
lol ffs just remembered im meant to be doing something :pika: best get to it :dancing2:
also i think these side effects might be real despite my earlier scepticism

also yesterday was productive

best get cleaning now :couchpotato:

also

also

its a month till results day :eek4: :eek4: :eek4:

best get cleaning now :couchpotato:

need to sew now
learnt to cook another meal, we are getting there :dumbells:
learning (very slowly i might add :emo:) to dance, watch out ladies :sexface:

productiveness :woo:
learnt to cook another meal, we are getting there :dumbells:
learning (very slowly i might add :emo:) to dance, watch out ladies :sexface:

productiveness :woo:

What can you now cook? :gah:
:mmm:

:jumphug:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
What can you now cook? :gah:
:mmm:

:jumphug:

:penguinhug:

i learned soup today :gah: im keeping all the recipes in a notebook for uni :work:

@Airmed :mmm:

Latest