The Student Room Group
University of Buckingham
University of Buckingham
Buckingham
Visit website

Is anyone planning to go to University of Buckingham 2017?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by charbrown28
Hey Sahana! I'm going to be on the Marketing and Media Comms course and I live locally too!

Oh cool!! It's so exciting...2 months to go☺️
University of Buckingham
University of Buckingham
Buckingham
Visit website
Reply 21
Hey! I'm from the U.S. and I'm attending Buckingham for Art History with French :smile: I literally don't know anyone who's going there this fall term, especially for my course.
This university is definitely a change of pace from the universities here, but I'm not quite sure what to expect
Hi.I have received the offer letter for NOV 2017 intake. Did u join the course? I am not able to decide whether to move ahead or not. Please reply to me.
Hi! I applied in January 2017 for the September 2017 intake . I am studying the 2 year Psychology with marketing BSc Degree

Original post by TejaswiniTS
Hi.I have received the offer letter for NOV 2017 intake. Did u join the course? I am not able to decide whether to move ahead or not. Please reply to me.
Original post by anishamandal
I've received an offer from University of Buckingham.
I'm hearing very little things about it but whatever i've heard so far is good stuff.
Is there anyone planning to go there as well?

Hi. I have received an offer letter for Nov 2017 intake MD Medicine. Are you proceeding ahead?
Yes, I start the university of Buckingham This month

Hi. I have received an offer letter for Nov 2017 intake MD Medicine. Are you proceeding ahead?
Original post by sahana_ox
Yes, I start the university of Buckingham This month

Congratulations! :smile: and Good luck. Can i please know which course u opted?
Thanks! You too!
Psychology with Marketing

Congratulations! :smile: and Good luck. Can i please know which course u opted?
Original post by sahana_ox
... I actually live in Milton Keynes, so I'd commute the 15 min drive everyday ...

15 minutes!!! The roads are always busy around Buckingham ... where do you park?
15-20 mins! Well I haven't done my tests yet unfortunately! But when I do, and start driving, there's free parking on site if I'm correct, you just get a pass

Original post by Muttley79
15 minutes!!! The roads are always busy around Buckingham ... where do you park?
https://chat.whatsapp.com/invite/IIVX4o6A8piCIold7WmKI5

Hey! This is the Whatsapp GC link for anyone who is starting Buckingham this month! there's about 30 of us on it already, feel free to join!
I'm joining this month too, to do history. I'm dead nervous but excited!
Original post by Lauragrace394
I'm joining this month too, to do history. I'm dead nervous but excited!

Awesome!!!! Join the group chat!! We're such a nice bunch 😎
I'm hearing very little things about it but whatever i've heard so far is good stuff.

Have u applied for MD INT.MEDICINE? I HAVE RECEIVED AN OFFER LETTER AND PLANNING TO GO FOR NOV BATCH
Original post by 0608123
i am planning to go there for clinical md for november entry. Havent received offer letter yet

hi. Did u receive offer letter? I am planning to join for november intake. Plz reply
Hello I have just accepted an offer to start Medicine MBchB in Jan, i'm a school leaver and hope there will be quite a few other school leavers such as me.
(edited 6 years ago)
https://chat.whatsapp.com/IkLSNDpMoHY3xPSk6dtqmc NEW OFFICIAL UNIVERSITY OF BUCKINGHAM CHAT- the old one had a very rude troll
Reply 37
I've been offered a place to study law as well in January. Text me!! :smile:
To whom it may concern. My application was sent via UCAS two weeks ago and have not yet heard from this university. I would love to study here but do not know the stage in which my application lies. I'm apply for English Literature. Ryan

is internal medicine in buckingham recognised by mci....or can v practice in private hospitals or setup legally as qualified md in india?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending