The Student Room Group

Need GCSE science revision notes

Could someone send me some revision notes for AQA (doesn't really matter about exam board) GCSE science.
Thanks
Original post by emirahmed1
Could someone send me some revision notes for AQA (doesn't really matter about exam board) GCSE science.
Thanks

I don't have any digital copies of my notes :frown: although they were for the old spec anyways, i would say use Bitesize and other websites like that for good online notes tho as well as CGP revision guides they're generally quite good for GCSE Sciences
Reply 2
Thanks
Reply 3
Does anyone have any digital notes or even a pdf?
Reply 4
Thanks

I did the out-going specification but you could check out myGCSEscience and freesciencelessons on YouTube who make fantastic videos and perhaps you could make notes as you watch along? Hope this helps. :wink:
Reply 5
Original post by CoffeeAndPolitics
I did the out-going specification but you could check out myGCSEscience and freesciencelessons on YouTube who make fantastic videos and perhaps you could make notes as you watch along? Hope this helps. :wink:

thanks but don't you need to pay for myGCSEscience?
Reply 6
thanks but don't you need to pay for myGCSEscience?

Just checked, it's only for single award Science on the 9-1 spec that's free so you would need to pay for it.
Reply 7
Just checked, it's only for single award Science on the 9-1 spec that's free so you would need to pay for it.

Thanks m8
Reply 8

But will the free version ever expire?
Reply 9
But will the free version ever expire?

According to the official website, it's free.
Reply 11
Thanks
You can find good revision notes of get revising if you create an account. They provide lots of different revision techniques for different learners. I used it a lot for science.

Quick Reply

Latest