The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Bradford Uni

Anyone been to Bradford's summer school before? if so, what do you do in it and is it hard to pass? Anyone going to this years summer school?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by elforjg02
Anyone been to Bradford's summer school before? if so, what do you do in it and is it hard to pass? Anyone going to this years summer school?

Hi I'm going to the summer school which course have you applied for?
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Reply 2
Original post by zakhtar16
Hi I'm going to the summer school which course have you applied for?

Biomedical science what about you?
Biomedical science what about you?

I've applied for Radiography. We'll probably both be doing the introduction to science module!
Reply 4
I've applied for Radiography. We'll probably both be doing the introduction to science module!

great ! what's your name? so at least i know who you are if i do bump into you :biggrin:
and has bradford sent you an email about the timetable of the summer school yet?
great ! what's your name? so at least i know who you are if i do bump into you :biggrin:
and has bradford sent you an email about the timetable of the summer school yet?

My names Zenab what's yours? And no they've not sent me a timetable yet. I'm assuming they'll probably be sent the week before. Did you do A levels? I'm really nervous for results day 😩
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 6
My names Zenab what's yours? And no they've not sent me a timetable yet. I'm assuming they'll probably be sent the week before. Did you do A levels? I'm really nervous for results day 😩

Nice name zenab x My name is Ghafran. Yeah they probz will. Yeah i did A level Chemistry, Biology and Arabic ( Also did AS French). I hated the science exams they were horrible !! I'm definitely not looking forward to results day :/
HI i also got told to do this summer school thing and havnt recieved a timetable. Anyone know when we might receive it? Also, im also going Bradford uni
Reply 8
Original post by frostieisrar
HI i also got told to do this summer school thing and havnt recieved a timetable. Anyone know when we might receive it? Also, im also going Bradford uni

I'm not sure tbh im still waiting for mine .. what course are you doing ?:smile:
I'm not sure tbh im still waiting for mine .. what course are you doing ?:smile:

Im doing BEng in civil engineering. Just an awful wait for it to start now.
Reply 10
Im doing BEng in civil engineering. Just an awful wait for it to start now.

that sounds really good ! good luck with your results ( im dreading mine and the wait is so long !! )
that sounds really good ! good luck with your results ( im dreading mine and the wait is so long !! )

I did btec extended diploma and finish all course work about a month ago and got it marked jus waiting offical letter to pass onto uni. So i know my result and know I made it through. But if u did alevels i praying for u man.
Reply 12
I did btec extended diploma and finish all course work about a month ago and got it marked jus waiting offical letter to pass onto uni. So i know my result and know I made it through. But if u did alevels i praying for u man.

oh ur lucky man .. a levels are hard af :angry: thanks x
oh ur lucky man .. a levels are hard af :angry: thanks x

Alevels are hard. I did maths alevel on side. It was nerve racking waiting for result as your whole year is judge by one piece of paper. I got a B but i didnt learn a single thing. Whilst in btec if i did bad in one unit i can level it out by going abit better in the rest of the unit to meet final grade
Reply 14
Alevels are hard. I did maths alevel on side. It was nerve racking waiting for result as your whole year is judge by one piece of paper. I got a B but i didnt learn a single thing. Whilst in btec if i did bad in one unit i can level it out by going abit better in the rest of the unit to meet final grade

B is an awesome grade ! Well done for that! Yeah I wish I chose Btec science or something lol cuz science a levels are a pain in the backside 😣
Has anyone got an email from then yet about this, i got one saying they'd contact further towards the time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi I've received the timetable today have you?

Yep, got mine as well now best get writing this (Self-reflection statement to be written and brought to the summer school and Strengths & Weaknesses to be completed and brought to the summer)
Also, anyone know of free parking or on campus parking near uni?
Reply 18

Yes, I've got mine too ! We need to do a lot for them 12 points

Yep, got mine as well now best get writing this (Self-reflection statement to be written and brought to the summer school and Strengths & Weaknesses to be completed and brought to the summer)
Also, anyone know of free parking or on campus parking near uni?

Yeah i better crack down with mine too.
They said there wasn't any near student central and i'm not sure about the rest of the university :s-smilie:
Reply 19
Original post by Sexybadman
Has anyone got an email from then yet about this, i got one saying they'd contact further towards the time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sure you got an email on the details now right ? What course are you doing ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending