The Student Room Group

What is the worst thing you have done because of peer pressure?

I think the worst I have done because of peer pressure is having a fight with my mate because our other mate told us too , stupid mistake.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by miniminter3
I think the worst I have done because of peer pressure is having a fight with my mate because our other mate told us too , stupid mistake.

why? what happened?

Didnnt wear a bra for sports day as my friend dared me do it (my boobs were a D cup by the time I was 14), so they bounced around a lot :lol:, and all the boys looked and probably some of the creepy older male teachers too

I dont know though, never really been peer pressured into anything.
Original post by miniminter3

Cycled home on the busy road ("because it's quicker" - my friend). Hit a car's side with my handlebars (this was on a minor road). I was fine - I was still on my bike. But it cost my parents £600. Could have been much worse though.
Too dark to mention on here
Reply 4
I never tolerate peer pressure because I have bullucks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by queenofswords

Nothing is too dark for TSR past 10
Original post by SGHD26716
Nothing is too dark for TSR past 10

post-watershed innit
Reply 7
Original post by Faloodeh
post-watershed innit

Exactly.

Although, on a thread about peer pressure, I don't think we should be too forceful on her.
Went to a MALEs house :afraid: when im not allowed!

Exactly.

Although, on a thread about peer pressure, I don't think we should be too forceful on her.

That would be silly
I've always been the most stubborn person ever, if I don't want to do something you won't be able to make me do it :tongue:
Reply 10
magic mushrooms in Amsterdam. wasn't really too keen on it, went as a group of 4 and ended up taking it. was such a bad trip, started hallucinating that the floorboards were falling apart and I had to run away from them. and I thought that I was going to be stuck in the trip forever.
Original post by queenofswords

Whatever it is ,I hope you have found better people to befriend,since genuine friends should not force you to do something you are uncomfortable with :h::smile::hugs:.
For me personally nothing much.I never had hung around people who forced me to do anything I did not like.
Reply 13
*tried to smoke a cigarette*
I started coughing it was so bad. :colonhash:

Another time I tried shisha that was bad too. :colonhash:
I've never been peer pressured into doing anything. We've worked together on practical jokes but that's about it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pretending I was part of Al Qaeda during a speaking and listening exam. My mates begged me to do it so I did.
Reply 16
Original post by qasim_96
Pretending I was part of Al Qaeda during a speaking and listening exam. My mates begged me to do it so I did.

WTF?
WTF?

Ended up having to retake it. Came out with a B so can't complain. Also got a good laugh out the class.
Reply 18
Original post by qasim_96
Ended up having to retake it. Came out with a B so can't complain. Also got a good laugh out the class.

There was a guy in my class in Year 8 who in IT made an animation using Macromedia Flash showing 9/11.

Some people are really fuc*ed
There was a guy in my class in Year 8 who in IT made an animation using Macromedia Flash showing 9/11.

Some people are really fuc*ed

Now that's a bit far. I wouldn't go that far.

Quick Reply

Latest