Crazy Abusive Family - AMA

Lot's of strange happenings
Original post by Cicilaw
Lot's of strange happenings

How do you cope with it?
Reply 2
Original post by Kevin De Bruyne
How do you cope with it?

it's quite hard because they have purposefully isolated me from everyone, so I can't confide in anyone really. I basically keep myself tp myaelf but also i'm brutally honest. Loke if their lying to scapegpat me I will break down the lie step by step
Is Narcissistic Personality Disorder rampant in your family?
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Is Narcissistic Personality Disorder rampant in your family?

yes hugely, do you know much about that? have you experienced it before?
Original post by Cicilaw
yes hugely, do you know much about that? have you experienced it before?

What is strange about your family exactly? :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by ClearSky
What is strange about your family exactly? :smile:

I'll link some stories below
basically excessively controlling, but seemingly normal and charismatic, well to do and educated on the outside. Everyone controlls everyone, and allows the abuse of everyone. for example my parents had three kids then ran out of money. Knowing it would be impossible to keep up their expensive life they had three more children, and emotiœnal abused the first three to entirely pay for the life and public education of the last three. so basically my older siblings are financially responsible for me, yet my parents have the parental power and have not earned anything for 12 years so have no financial power.

that's beside a myriad of other issues i.e. physical abuse then everyone turns a blind eye on each other
Original post by Cicilaw
I'll link some stories below
basically excessively controlling, but seemingly normal and charismatic, well to do and educated on the outside. Everyone controls everyone, and allows the abuse of everyone. for example my parents had three kids then ran out of money. Knowing it would be impossible to keep up their expensive life they had three more children, and emotional abused the first three to entirely pay for the life and public education of the last three. so basically my older siblings are financially responsible for me, yet my parents have the parental power and have not earned anything for 12 years so have no financial power.

that's beside a myriad of other issues i.e. physical abuse then everyone turns a blind eye on each other

Ah. My parents are more the physical abuse type unfortunately :frown:
Reply 8
Ah. My parents are more the physical abuse type unfortunately :frown:

it sucks doesn't it...
Original post by Cicilaw
it sucks doesn't it...

:yep:

Oh, and they're rather sexist. Girls are expected to cook by the age of ten, boys never need to do anything.
Reply 10
:yep:

Oh, and they're rather sexist. Girls are expected to cook by the age of ten, boys never need to do anything.

tell me about it... we have six kids 5 girls one boy , the boy is the youngest and i'm the fifth girl, so you can imagine the abuse falls on the fourth and fifth girls who have no financial power and no worth as a girl...
Original post by Cicilaw
tell me about it... we have six kids 5 girls one boy , the boy is the youngest and i'm the fifth girl, so you can imagine the abuse falls on the fourth and fifth girls who have no financial power and no worth as a girl...

Dw I know what its like :console: I would have given anything to have been a boy :angry:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending