The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bobby147
Look at the thread I made,the answers are resounding no.

Okay will do

Lol you really gonna listen to what people online have to say? Everyone will have an opinion. Don't let it get to you. Go out and try. You may get rejected, but it's better than living with regret. Be more confident in yourself.
:frown:Sad to know if I like an older woman,don't have a hope in hell of getting her.

I would date a younger guy. :smile:
:frown:Sad to know if I like an older woman,don't have a hope in hell of getting her.

It really depends on the individual, does it not? You cannot let your hopes sink as a result of a few opinionated persons :no:
:jumphug: Just go for it, cease the day if you will. You cannot go in believing such a negative thing and hope for a positive outcome. Have an open, positive mindset to it all :penguinhug:

who gives a flying **** what strangers think. Talk to the girl you like man, you have nothing to lose. Seriously. Do whateva the FAWK you wanna do.
:frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:
hate how sleep is a compulsory part of existence
Original post by CoolCavy

Wish I could sleep rn :frown:

I know women who've dated younger men. It totally depends on the individual.
Happy and tired

Happy that my wedding yesterday was a success and a great day but tired that I'm up early to take papa to dialysis. I'll sleep for a week when I get home later :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Spock's Socks
Happy and tired

Happy that my wedding yesterday was a success and a great day but tired that I'm up early to take papa to dialysis. I'll sleep for a week when I get home later :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Never mind
I'm really really nervous. It's my first driving test in about 20 minutes. I felt really nervous all last night. Also I've got my first shift back at work later. Yay...

UGH I'M SO NERVOUS.
Oh I'm awful. My first driving lesson was abysmal. :cry: I'm never going to be able to drive a car. I can't remember it all.
Original post by eden3
:frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:

:console: :penguinhug:
Original post by CoolCavy

:lovehug: hate how I can't hug u in person rn :cry:
Original post by Spock's Socks
Happy and tired

Posted from TSR Mobile

:woohoo: glad it was amazing!

:hugs: hope it goes ok and you sleep well eventually! :tongue:

Original post by Jack22031994
:angry:

:console: Want to PM? :penguinhug:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by littlenorthernlass
Oh I'm awful. My first driving lesson was abysmal. :cry: I'm never going to be able to drive a car. I can't remember it all.

:console: It's really scary :s-smilie: You will be able to eventually! You'll get used to it and it will sink in through repetition over time :cube: I have faith in you Ms LNL :ahee: :penguinhug:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg

:console: Want to PM? :penguinhug:

Its okay thanks :hugs:

Just i waited for over an hour for a bus so then missed my train to Bristol and as theyre once an hour atm due to works, theres no point going so kinda a wasted journey :/

Got my sister her bday card and present though.

Was going to get her this card but didnt :lol:
IMG_1022.jpg
after a very long time, im genuinely feeling happy
Original post by CleverSquirrel
after a very long time, im genuinely feeling happy

:woo: :hugs: :h:

Im really glad!!!

Latest