The Student Room Group

i learn Spanish on my way to becoming a polyglot AMA

I only know a few words of French and German, but I have intermediate competence in Spanish. I want to become a polyglot though, and become fluent in Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Mandarin, and Scots (which imho is a dialect of English, or English could well be a dialect of Scots who knows? it's just as likely).

Scroll to see replies

Que tal?
Original post by susanneblonde
I only know a few words of French and German, but I have intermediate competence in Spanish. I want to become a polyglot though, and become fluent in Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Mandarin, and Scots (which imho is a dialect of English, or English could well be a dialect of Scots who knows? it's just as likely).

I know a bit of French and German, and I want to learn Russian, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Latin, and Klingon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DanielCross
I know a bit of French and German, and I want to learn Russian, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Latin, and Klingon.

Posted from TSR Mobile

that's nice, but it's not a question. possibly be a man and not passive-aggressive.
hola, odio la espana porque es muy difícil y muy aburrida
my conjugation is probably so ****
Original post by Optomstudent123
Que tal?

estoy bueno. y tu?
Original post by lmaooome
hola, odio la espana porque es muy difícil y muy aburrida
my conjugation is probably so ****

I like Spain. I don't think any language is more difficult than another. it's like asking is learning to drive difficult, it depends.
that's nice, but it's not a question. possibly be a man and not passive-aggressive.

Why do you want to learn so many languages?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I like Spain. I don't think any language is more difficult than another. it's like asking is learning to drive difficult, it depends.

don't get me wrong I love the culture and language but because I've chosen to study it in school I really didn't enjoy the experience
estoy bueno. y tu?

Estoy Bien* :smile:
Why do you want to learn so many languages?

Posted from TSR Mobile

For fun. is this wrong?

i'm only terse since i like how you follow me around to condemn me for posting stuff that everybody else does...very manly of you to presume you require everybody's love.
Felicitaciones. Español es la más bonita lengua en mi opinión. Ojalá que lo estudie en la universidad próximamente :smile: ¿Cuáles son las aplicaciones que utilices para mejorar tu español?
Original post by Optomstudent123
Estoy Bien* :smile:

lo siento. mi espanol no es perfecto.
For fun. is this wrong?

i'm only terse since i like how you follow me around to condemn me for posting stuff that everybody else does...very manly of you to presume you require everybody's love.

Same reason why I do.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rex Onocrotalus
Felicitaciones. Español es la más bonita lengua en mi opinión. Ojalá que lo estudie en la universidad próximamente :smile: ¿Cuáles son las aplicaciones que utilices para mejorar tu español?

A la universidad, y con las clases sobre la red. Voy a viajar al Espana o Puerto Rico aprender. Yo pienso puedo aprender mucha si hago un viaje a Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia or San Juan.
Same reason why I do.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, it's not. you're a pussy. you exude it in every tone.
The better goal is to think in the respective languages, rather than just to speak them.
estoy bueno

This means "I'm sexy".
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
This means "I'm sexy".

see post 13.
No, it's not. you're a pussy. you exude it in every tone.

I'm just going to ignore you now since you are obviously a troll who likes to insult people for fun.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest