The Student Room Group

Why does every guy exaggerate their height?

5'11.5 crew feels batman

Seems like every guy exaggerates their height, some even by 2 inches or more.

Dude claimed 6'2 and was half an inch taller than me max

I don't want to claim 6' if I'm not but all these beta male phaggets knowingly inflate their ego and such as shorter women have a lack of height discrepancy

Feels batman :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Half an inch ain't s*** who cares. Are u actually gonna tell people ur 5'11.5? I don't exaggerate my height but if u say ur 6' I don't think anyone will care is ur .5 inches off. People who chat s*** and add an extra 2" can go f*** themselves tho, that's just taking the piss.
Reply 2
Original post by Khanman123
Half an inch ain't s*** who cares. Are u actually gonna tell people ur 5'11.5? I don't exaggerate my height but if u say ur 6' I don't think anyone will care is ur .5 inches off. People who chat s*** and add an extra 2" can go f*** themselves tho, that's just taking the piss.

Emotional manlets are killing legit 5'11+ers real talk. 5'11 sounds terrible in a woman's mind but imo most women are fine with it when they see a LEGIT 5'11+er.

Inb4 legit 5'11-6'1 perfect height range for aesthetics -> translates to 6'1-6'3 in manlet adjusted range
Reply 3
Some chick thoughts I was 6'2 wearing Air Max TN's, she wasn't even that short da***

Why can't people just not exaggerate their height **** manlets real talk
Reply 4
Yep, every guy in the entire world does this.
And the same happens with penis size.
Reply 6
Original post by UWS
Yep, every guy in the entire world does this.

Why tho? I get why, but I hate lying but I feel like I have to otherwise I'll upset manlets, and also 6'0 is the "gold standard" for men. Have u guys seen the pic of 5'11 vs 6'0 tinder pic, **** lying but **** that even more.

Do really short manlets claim to be taller than they are as well? What different does it make if you're below average anyway smh claim your own height pls :frown:

Yes butthurt yes feels batman
Original post by Anonymous
Emotional manlets are killing legit 5'11+ers real talk. 5'11 sounds terrible in a woman's mind but imo most women are fine with it when they see a LEGIT 5'11+er.

Inb4 legit 5'11-6'1 perfect height range for aesthetics -> translates to 6'1-6'3 in manlet adjusted range

Ur right uno, I'm 6'1 n some shorter dik eds start telling me how their 6'2. Worst ones are the 5'8/5'9 manlets who claim 5'10, like u ain't fooling no one with that shite.
I don't need to, I'm already 6'2'' so telling people I'm 6'4'' would be pointless :u:
Reply 9
Ur right uno, I'm 6'1 n some shorter dik eds start telling me how their 6'2. Worst ones are the 5'8/5'9 manlets who claim 5'10, like u ain't fooling no one with that shite.

Yeah it's a pisstake breh,

I was literally speaking to my friend who's an inch shorter than me, claims 5'11 and tells me I'm 6'0, stfu dik hed you ain't my friend no longer (jk but triggered me)

SO...

Do I have permission to claim 6'0 if I'm 5'11.5 in the morning and 5'11 at night, with spiky asian hair, lean athletic frame and dress tall?

Or am I being a fake dik hed like the majority of men below the gold standard of 6ft?

Yes still feel batman - yes feelings of betrayal - yes insecurity creeping up never before in 18 years - yes i hate lying manlets
Original post by WoodyMKC
I don't need to, I'm already 6'2'' so telling people I'm 6'4'' would be pointless :u:

You'd still get banged tho, lol

You da gold standard, 5'11-6'2 is da gold standard in terms of living life and physique potential - whereas for women 6'0 is a minimum for some f'd up raisin

I find with people at the women gold standard (6'0+), there is no incentive to lie, as people are more content with their legit height.

Met a 6'1 indian guy, he had exactly 1.5 inches on me - my g finally a guy who don't lie
Yeah it's a pisstake breh,

I was literally speaking to my friend who's an inch shorter than me, claims 5'11 and tells me I'm 6'0, stfu dik hed you ain't my friend no longer (jk but triggered me)

SO...

Do I have permission to claim 6'0 if I'm 5'11.5 in the morning and 5'11 at night, with spiky asian hair, lean athletic frame and dress tall?

Or am I being a fake dik hed like the majority of men below the gold standard of 6ft?

Yes still feel batman - yes feelings of betrayal - yes insecurity creeping up never before in 18 years - yes i hate lying manlets

Yo, u can't be measuring ur hair n that. If ur 5'11.5 with flat hair then I'd just say 6'. Ur lean frame n dress sense is irrelevant bruh.
Original post by WoodyMKC

Yep, read my comment above.

Lack of incentive to lie due to being at the gold standard. Agree?

I'm ****ing dying here at 5'11.5, I get called 6'1-6'2 by the majority of short/average women I meet.

Not manlet crew + not tall crew - lack of identity feels batman
Yo, u can't be measuring ur hair n that. If ur 5'11.5 with flat hair then I'd just say 6'. Ur lean frame n dress sense is irrelevant bruh.

Yoo I know bro can't me measuring chit like dat

I did the aerosol spray can chit today first thing in da morning, got a solid 5'11.5 no hair no socks no nuttin

____

Buuut, I would say lean frame/dressing tall makes girls perceive you to be taller bro

I never used to be called tall (same height) as an obese male, now at around 15% bf and dressing tall (thin bombers and slim jeans) I get called 6'1-6'2 very very often breh

Been on both ends experiences both treatments
Reply 15
I don't even know my height, and just assume I haven't grown since 17 (three years ago).
You da gold standard, 5'11-6'2 is da gold standard in terms of living life and physique potential - whereas for women 6'0 is a minimum for some f'd up raisin

I find with people at the women gold standard (6'0+), there is no incentive to lie, as people are more content with their legit height.

Met a 6'1 indian guy, he had exactly 1.5 inches on me - my g finally a guy who don't lie

Brumtown, is Dat u bruddah? I don't feel the need to lie cos I'm asain so obviously all my fam n relatives are midgets so they can't even compete with man.
Yoo I know bro can't me measuring chit like dat

I did the aerosol spray can chit today first thing in da morning, got a solid 5'11.5 no hair no socks no nuttin

____

Buuut, I would say lean frame/dressing tall makes girls perceive you to be taller bro

I never used to be called tall (same height) as an obese male, now at around 15% bf and dressing tall (thin bombers and slim jeans) I get called 6'1-6'2 very very often breh

Been on both ends experiences both treatments

That's tru, back when I was weighing 100kg(hella fat) I did seem shorter but now mans getting diced (85kg currently) n I swear I've grew like 3" or something.
Brumtown, is Dat u bruddah? I don't feel the need to lie cos I'm asain so obviously all my fam n relatives are midgets so they can't even compete with man.

Nah nah I'm chinez

Unless ur name is musti you ain't him

My family is full of midgets, inb4 dad 5'7.5 and mum 4'10, dad wanted me to be 6' failed him = failure = failure exemplified by bitter manlets

PM me we can talk breh
That's tru, back when I was weighing 100kg(hella fat) I did seem shorter but now mans getting diced (85kg currently) n I swear I've grew like 3" or something.

Lol are you my indian twin or some chit

I used to be 95kg severe ectomorph, cut to 64kg now 70kg jheez

Quick Reply

Latest