The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Anybody in UCL MSc Social Cognition?

I am an international offer holder of MSc Social Cognition.
However, I found out that it's very hard to find someone doing this program:frown:

Is there anyone who tell me about the quality of lecture or study life at this program?

Thank you in advance:colondollar:
Reply 1
Original post by Eui-Sun
I am an international offer holder of MSc Social Cognition.
However, I found out that it's very hard to find someone doing this program:frown:

Is there anyone who tell me about the quality of lecture or study life at this program?

Thank you in advance:colondollar:

Hey there! I am an international offer holder too! It'ss actually incredibly hard to find both people studying it and the ones who applied for this year too :biggrin: however, I am currently at UCL and I came accross one person doing it and his experience is really positive! I will pm you his opinion of the course
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Murph_
Hey there! I am an international offer holder too! It'ss actually incredibly hard to find both people studying it and the ones who applied for this year too :biggrin: however, I am currently at UCL and I came accross one person doing it and his experience is really positive! I will pm you his opinion of the course

Hi! I just received an offer too, as applicant from the Netherlands! Could you perhaps pm me the opinion about the course you referred to as well? Very curious :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Murph_

I have an offer on this course as well. Can you please send me his opinion as well. Thank you
Reply 4
May I ask when you applied? Thanks :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Giannina
May I ask when you applied? Thanks :smile:

I applied the 3rd of April! Did you apply as well?
Reply 6
Original post by Dutcha
I applied the 3rd of April! Did you apply as well?

Yes indeed! But I applied a week earlier and haven't heard back yet :/
Reply 7
Original post by Giannina
Yes indeed! But I applied a week earlier and haven't heard back yet :/

Oh, that's a pity, hope you hear soon!!
Original post by Murph_

Hello! I am too considering taking the offer for this course! I would be extremely grateful if you shared the opinion with me as well! :smile: Many thanks in advance.
Reply 9
Original post by Slava-biriuk
Hello! I am too considering taking the offer for this course! I would be extremely grateful if you shared the opinion with me as well! :smile: Many thanks in advance.

And me! Please!

Also, for those with an offer, what are your backgrounds?

I initially applied to Cognitive and Decision Sciences... got rejected... got emailed by the programme director asking if I wanted to go on this course. It seems interesting, but the entry requirements seem to be more psychology focused and my undergrads in Economics.
Original post by qahirg
And me! Please!

Also, for those with an offer, what are your backgrounds?

I initially applied to Cognitive and Decision Sciences... got rejected... got emailed by the programme director asking if I wanted to go on this course. It seems interesting, but the entry requirements seem to be more psychology focused and my undergrads in Economics.

I similarly applied for Cognitive and Decision Sciences, got rejected and now have an offer for the Social Cognition programme. My background is law.
Reply 11
Original post by Murph_

Hey, I have an offer now as well! Could you possibly send me his info too? Thank you!!
And see you everyone :smile:
Reply 12
Hi~~I know this is a 2017 discussion, but I am wondering anyone of you actually take this program. I also got an offer 18/19. thanks!!
Reply 13
Hey this from a while ago but would you mind PMing this too am consdiering applying this year?
Reply 14
Hi everyone. I also recently received an offer from the MSc in Social Cognition UCL as well. I would really appreciate to learn from your insights about the course and quality of teaching, as well as opportunities postgrad. Thank you so much in advance!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending