The Student Room Group

is 6ft 5 to tall

Never had a gf
I weigh around 97kg and am very built as of recently
when I was skinny I got no attention, now I get a lot (not complaining tho) only problem is girls don't usually want anything other than a fling? I'm into petite girls like most men, so I'm thinking maybe it's my height that's intimidating to them?
Lads if you're as tall as me do you have any of the same issues?
girls under 5ft 8 would you date someone whos 6ft 5 and very built
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Omg hell yeah. Not intimidating at all. Then again it depends on the girl. When you have such good physical attributes it becomes very easy for a female to view you as merely an object of sexual desire. And so it may distract them from actually looking deeper into your character and personality which is essential for a long term thing.
Original post by butfirst_coffee
Omg hell yeah. Not intimidating at all. Then again it depends on the girl. When you have such good physical attributes it becomes very easy for a female to view you as merely an object of sexual desire. And so it may distract them from actually looking deeper into your character and personality which is essential for a long term thing.

aye you're probably right
Original post by pablo.escobar
Never had a gf
I weigh around 87kg and am very built as of recently
when I was skinny I got no attention, now I get a lot (not complaining tho) only problem is girls don't usually want anything other than a fling? I'm into petite girls like most men, so I'm thinking maybe it's my height that's intimidating to them?
Lads if you're as tall as me do you have any of the same issues?
girls under 5ft 8 would you date someone whos 6ft 5 and very built

You can't be very built at that weight, you'd have to be mid to high nineties. As for your height I don't know why you're complaining, being tall is better than being short. You should have no problem attracting women unless you're ugly. Also bear in mind women often lie about what they find attractive
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by TheFarmerLad
You can't be very built at that weight for your height, you'd have to be mid to high nineties. As for your height I don't know why you're complaining, being tall is better than being short. You should have no problem attracting women unless you're ugly. Also bear in mind women often lie about what they find attractive

I meant *97kg lol.
I do attract women but none of them want anything serious
This depends on the girl. I am 5 ft 5 and would be okay with that height.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by loveleest

i am a feminist
I meant *97kg lol.
I do attract women but none of them want anything serious

It must be your personality then. Are you interesting to talk to, well read/spoken, funny?
@_princessxox ditch ur man n upgrade to pablo
I'm 5ft 2, so realistically it'd probably make everything too difficult. Nice to fantasise about and a sexually attractive height, but wouldn't work well in reality if it is long-term.
Original post by TheFarmerLad
It must be your personality then. Are you interesting to talk to, well read/spoken, funny?

yeh I'm outgoing, funny, clever. not trying to big myself up but it's what people tell me
yeh I'm outgoing, funny, clever. not trying to big myself up but it's what people tell me

modest too
Original post by CuriousSherlock
I'm 5ft 2, so realistically it'd probably make everything too difficult. Nice to fantasise about and a sexually attractive height, but wouldn't work well in reality if it is long-term.

thats alright you're not my type
Original post by chanel_666
modest too

? I'm just describing myself as other people do :confused:
thats alright you're not my type

Sure. But I did mean the 6ft 5 height itself and wasn't propositioning you at all, as you seem to have assumed.
Original post by CuriousSherlock
Sure. But I did mean the 6ft 5 height itself and wasn't propositioning you at all, as you seem to have assumed.

ok
6ft5 isnt too tall, but if you're still growing, i guess you will be too tall for most people, not saying its a bad thing though.
Original post by chanel_666
@_princessxox ditch ur man n upgrade to pablo

:rolleyes:
Original post by loveleest

good to know

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending