The Student Room Group

Dark circles around eyes

Hello everyone. So I am guy, 19. And I have really bad dark circles around eyes. I do get enough sleep and I have tried rubbing ice around my eyes. But noting seems to work. Anything I can do to get rid of these horrible things?
Thank you

Scroll to see replies

Have you had them most of your life?
If it's genetic then they won't completely go. I've accepted that.
Reply 2
Original post by Emerald7770
Have you had them most of your life?
If it's genetic then they won't completely go. I've accepted that.

I have only started noticing them for about a month and a half. I don't even know
Original post by Anonymous
I have only started noticing them for about a month and a half. I don't even know

Are you pale , light , darkskin, olive?
Hello everyone. So I am guy, 19. And I have really bad dark circles around eyes. I do get enough sleep and I have tried rubbing ice around my eyes. But noting seems to work. Anything I can do to get rid of these horrible things?
Thank you

boots and stores like them sell anti-dark circle serums.

cucumber also helps
Reply 5
I am brown. Not too brown though
Reply 6
Original post by garethbale

cucumber also helps

I will have a wee look at boots. But finding all these products is quite hard for me. I get really confused.
I will try cucumber aswell. But I was reading an article and apparently cucumber itself isn't useful,, it's the coldness that helps.
Reply 7
Thank you

It's the same for me and I've accepted it at this point :smile: Even in photos when I was like 7 I had them. Just wear them like people hate wearing glasses, but they actually make you cute lol
Vitamin C serum
tea bags apparently work :dontknow:

tell me how it goes
Original post by Xopher_
It's the same for me and I've accepted it at this point :smile: Even in photos when I was like 7 I had them. Just wear them like people hate wearing glasses, but they actually make you cute lol

I wear glasses so I suppose that kinda helps a wee bit
Original post by garethbale

cucumber also helps

Right so I looked at boots website and I found a 15 ml cream which is £54. Damn I am gonna have to save up for a whole year lol
I wear glasses so I suppose that kinda helps a wee bit

You have double cuteness!
Original post by angelike1
tea bags apparently work :dontknow:

tell me how it goes

Actually i tried tea bags aswell but for me they made it worse
Right so I looked at boots website and I found a 15 ml cream which is £54. Damn I am gonna have to save up for a whole year lol

don't bother
there are tons of things on amazon which seem to have good reviews - have a look around
i ordered this one the other daaay so i'm yet to see if it actually works
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00RNSTHM4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Original post by Xopher_
You have double cuteness!

Also, I have chubby cheeks

Original post by PurpleSquid
don't bother
there are tons of things on amazon which seem to have good reviews - have a look around
i ordered this one the other daaay so i'm yet to see if it actually works
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00RNSTHM4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Muchas gracias, amigos
Original post by loveleest
Vitamin C serum

I'll try this, thank you
Dark circles are hot

Quick Reply

Latest