The Student Room Group

Foundation Paper Help

Hi,I'm in year 9 about to go into year 10 (Like a week away) and I've been told that i MIGHT be on the b side of the year (B side do foundation A side do higher papers) Which means i'll only be able to get a C, I find this confusing as I got the highest in my maths test, and in the top 10 in all my sciences English yet whilst i was sitting in my maths class our teacher was telling us that he had got a list who was in what part of the year and he told 3 girls near me they would definitely be on the a side of the year, but they only get about half as me in all the subjects, Clearly i'm more able yet the decision makers have put me in the lower side of the year because they think i'm not capable of getting above a C which i did. I spoke to my friends and all of them are going into the A side of the year, yet i beat them in all other subjects... Now that isn't the cause, i have gotten -50 sanctions as i was bad earlier in the year, but on the flip side I have gotten 312
This sound weird. Speak to ur teachers and even ur headteacher. If they don't listen, tell ur parents to talk to the headteacher. Say to them to at least let u do the first two weeks at the a side of the year and see how u get on. If u really are motivated don't let them do this to u as this will affect ur results and ur future. I hope u get in to the a side of the year. Good luck! :smile:
Original post by AlishaS786
This sound weird. Speak to ur teachers and even ur headteacher. If they don't listen, tell ur parents to talk to the headteacher. Say to them to at least let u do the first two weeks at the a side of the year and see how u get on. If u really are motivated don't let them do this to u as this will affect ur results and ur future. I hope u get in to the a side of the year. Good luck! :smile:

Thanks Alisha, I've already told my parents and some of my teachers, the teachers dont seem to listen so once i definitely know if im on the b side hopefully my parents can sort it out :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest