The Student Room Group

If you could live inside the world of any video game

Which video game would it be?

(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Any game where I won't get killed, tortured, blown up, roasted by dragon fire or otherwise treated very badly.
Reply 2
GTA V
Fallout
Age of empires,probably mythology edition.
Original post by Imperialistic
Fallout

Yes!!!!!!
Fallout New Vegas or Red Dead Redemption
Original post by honour
Which video game would it be?

It would be Animal Crossing but I fear that without humans I would go loopy... especially after, in a given hour, they stop saying new things!
Reply 8
Tamriel but in particular, Skyrim

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Gta V
Reply 10
Saw
Silent Hill
Eden Eternal, I would be impressed if anyone knew it.
Reply 13
Original post by Vikingninja
Eden Eternal, I would be impressed if anyone knew it.

I know Eden Eternal! It's a super cute chibi-style JRPG, I played around on it for a brief time. The graphics are stunning, so living in this game would definitely be super cool :smile:
Final Fantasy XV
Original post by honour
I know Eden Eternal! It's a super cute chibi-style JRPG, I played around on it for a brief time. The graphics are stunning, so living in this game would definitely be super cool :smile:

On my server I had the highest hit points from lv60-69 though people hated playing with and against me in pvp because I took ages to die but couldn't do dmg. I wasn't that great at saving gold and upgrading gear, if I did play it well (sadly it's rather dead now and it's p2w and 30 levels higher for endgame cap than when I played) I would've had 8k more hp than 2nd with godly resist stars and evasion with self healing. I even stayed at lv69 for 8 months but had **** gear.

Next game by Aeria after that I was the highest hp dps in the server at one point. This time I had actual gear and I could actually punish glass cannons in pvp (my class is obsolete outside of pvp).

Anyway congrats on knowing my most played game.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 16
On my server I had the highest hit points from lv60-69 though people hated playing with and against me in pvp because I took ages to die but couldn't do dmg. I wasn't that great at saving gold and upgrading gear, if I did play it well (sadly it's rather dead now and it's p2w and 30 levels higher for endgame cap than when I played) I would've had 8k more hp than 2nd with godly resist stars and evasion with self healing. I even stayed at lv69 for 8 months but had **** gear.

Next game by Aeria after that I was the highest hp dps in the server at one point. This time I had actual gear and I could actually punish glass cannons in pvp (my class is obsolete outside of pvp).

Anyway congrats on knowing my most played game.

Level 69?!!! Sounds like you're a real hardcore Eden Eternal player! :P Have you tried Aura Kingdom or Twin Saga (Astral Realm)? They all have a pretty similar art style
Original post by honour
Level 69?!!! Sounds like you're a real hardcore Eden Eternal player! :P Have you tried Aura Kingdom or Twin Saga (Astral Realm)? They all have a pretty similar art style

Yeah I played Eden eternal for 3 years, 4K hours into it but I had crap gear. Aura kingdom was the game where I was the dps with the highest hp, had 2k hours on it. Twin saga was **** though and also had a **** launch with a **** support team (sorry about the swearing... but it was really ****). Every other game made by XL after EE got dumbed down and made easier over time. In EE I never attempted the raids, in AK the 40 man raid was beaten by 2 people.

I got to lv74 on EE but I quit for AK and I couldn't play pvp when I returned for a bit.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 18
Yeah I played Eden eternal for 3 years, 4K hours into it but I had crap gear. Aura kingdom was the game where I was the dps with the highest hp, had 2k hours on it. Twin saga was **** though and also had a **** launch with a **** support team (sorry about the swearing... but it was really ****). Every other game made by XL after EE got dumbed down and made easier over time. In EE I never attempted the raids, in AK the 40 man raid was beaten by 2 people.

I got to lv74 on EE but I quit for AK and I couldn't play pvp when I returned for a bit.

Ooh, I see - are you mostly a PC gamer?
Original post by honour
Ooh, I see - are you mostly a PC gamer?

Only PC, I haven't played any MMO's in a while as none have had the charm as EE, especially since I played EE during a pretty dark part of my life and it was one of the only sources of the little happiness I had during that period. I would gladly play it again if it were remade and it were active.

Quick Reply

Latest