The Student Room Group

How to survive with an unfixably bad face/genetics?

We know you have to be at least a 7+ in 2017. How are you meant to cope with life if you are unattractive?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MrSneaky
We know you have to be at least a 7+ in 2017. How are you meant to cope with life if you are unattractive?

the first step would be to change your TSR profile picture

No one is unattractive. All faces that exist today are a result of millions of years of evolution. Someone will find you attractive.
Reply 3

lift weights
Simple as you are clapped.
Oh stfu

You can "survive" just like anyone else
Reply 6
Original post by storm95
lift weights

Original post by Cubone-r
No one is unattractive. All faces that exist today are a result of millions of years of evolution. Someone will find you attractive.

Blind people often call me attractive.
Original post by qasim_96
Blind people often call me attractive.

You dawwg!

Plastic surgery . Lol jk
Reply 10
lol OP being delusional again.

Bro shut up and quit whining - it's kind of a pisstake when loads of people on here tell you you're good-looking over and over again, a girl in a ****ing club said you're too good looking to be straight, etc

Seriously go on reddit /r/rateme or some **** and look at the responses you'll get.

I'm convinced at this point you have body dysmorphic disorder. For your own sake, go seek professional help.

now you can be as alpha as you want. consider a haircut and some balls to talk to a lovely lady.
Get rich.... the rest will follow.
I really doubt you're unattractive. Statistically speaking you're likely to be around average, which I'm sure can be raised if you lift and start taking care of yourself.
Reply 14
Original post by ParisOMg
Plastic surgery . Lol jk

Hit and miss... Not everybody can be fixed by plastic surgery, and some of them take years because you have to wear braces for years prior to the surgery which could even go wrong.

For people who are irredeemable, it seems like you are kind of stunted in life. Especially if, say, you aren't attracted to anybody in your league. That would relegate you to loneliness.

Plus if you look WEAK (not just ugly) you will likely be bullied, even as an adult, but in less overt ways than if you were still 12.

I guess you can make it through if you enjoy video games and stuff and become a hermit. It's not really possible to not suffer from depression if you hate your face.

I am forced to apologize to people for my face before I even speak to them. I will soon go to live in the woods.
Hit and miss... Not everybody can be fixed by plastic surgery, and some of them take years because you have to wear braces for years prior to the surgery which could even go wrong.

For people who are irredeemable, it seems like you are kind of stunted in life. Especially if, say, you aren't attracted to anybody in your league. That would relegate you to loneliness.

Plus if you look WEAK (not just ugly) you will likely be bullied, even as an adult, but in less overt ways than if you were still 12.

I guess you can make it through if you enjoy video games and stuff and become a hermit. It's not really possible to not suffer from depression if you hate your face.

I am forced to apologize to people for my face before I even speak to them. I will soon go to live in the woods.

Sorry could pick up the point you were trying to make but my comment was sarcastic :smile: . don't , don't live in the woods that's where most scary movies start.
keep your tongue on the roof of your mouth
Reply 17
Original post by Kyou
I really doubt you're unattractive. Statistically speaking you're likely to be around average, which I'm sure can be raised if you lift and start taking care of yourself.

I am really bad. Professionals rated me a 5, 5.5, and "way below average, look like a virgin", 3 at best etc. A girl on TSR said I look gay, have **** hair, **** hairline, ****ed up ears, look short, and that's why I'm monstrously ugly.

I literally don't have even one good gene. I have to chew on mastic gum like a psycho to have a decent jawline otherwise it's narrower than the average newborn baby. Head to toe I have **** hair and hairline, weird ears, pale saggy skin, poor aging genes, downturned mouth, narrow smile, saddle nose, weird chest, asymmetric muscle mass (right side twice the size of the left to a ridiculous level, like 2 inch difference in shoulder width), weird knees, bad glutes, asymmetrical eye height, dark circles.

Mostly irl nobody hot hits on me, except one girl who was hot but she was crazy and believed she was a 5. A few others also but mainly that one was the best, and some of the others ditched me for other men as I'm a 4.25. Sometimes I might meet eyes with a girl and she might look away signalling rejection as a result of my ugly genes. She is simply programmed by evolution to take one look at my inferior genes and run away in order to find a 6'1 guy with a normal face.

So yes I don't really have any hope. I was born to be a gamer computer nerd but I don't enjoy games anymore, yet I'm not really made for irl either.
(edited 6 years ago)

Erm this is sarcasm, yes?

You've put up pictures of yourself (and have verified it is you by holding up pieces of paper with words written on it), most people/everyone agreed you are hot.

Is this a validation thread? I'm puzzled.
I am really bad. Professionals rated me a 5, 5.5, and "way below average, look like a virgin", 3 at best etc. A girl on TSR said I look gay, have **** hair, **** hairline, ****ed up ears, look short, and that's why I'm monstrously ugly.

I literally don't have even one good gene. I have to chew on mastic gum like a psycho to have a decent jawline otherwise it's narrower than the average newborn baby. Head to toe I have **** hair and hairline, weird ears, pale saggy skin, poor aging genes, downturned mouth, narrow smile, saddle nose, weird chest, asymmetric muscle mass (right side twice the size of the left to a ridiculous level, like 2 inch difference in shoulder width), weird knees, bad glutes, asymmetrical eye height, dark circles.

Mostly irl nobody hot hits on me, except one girl who was hot but she was crazy and believed she was a 5. A few others also but mainly that one was the best, and some of the others ditched me for other men as I'm a 4.25. Sometimes I might meet eyes with a girl and she might look away signalling rejection as a result of my ugly genes. She is simply programmed by evolution to take one look at my inferior genes and run away in order to find a 6'1 guy with a normal face.

So yes I don't really have any hope. I was born to be a gamer computer nerd but I don't enjoy games anymore, yet I'm not really made for irl either.

I'm just an average-looking girl, so don't know if my opinion counts to you, but YOU ARE HOT! Seriously. You are nowhere near a 5. WTF. I'm even more confused now... You surely must be trolling. You're hot, please look at yourself in the mirror.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest