The Student Room Group

If you could live inside the world of any video game

Scroll to see replies

Classic!
Reply 21
Original post by Vikingninja
Only PC, I haven't played any MMO's in a while as none have had the charm as EE, especially since I played EE during a pretty dark part of my life and it was one of the only sources of the little happiness I had during that period. I would gladly play it again if it were remade and it were active.

So when was the first time you joined EE? Going back to a game after not playing it for a year or two always makes me feel nostalgic :rolleyes:
The sims just 'cause it'd be pretty much the same except I'd own a house
Sims 3 because its much easier to redecorate and/or upgrade your home than real life.
or maybe vault 88 in Fallout 4. I would get bored in vault 81
Reply 24
I think Skyrim is the only game with enough open world content that I'd actually consider joining. Being boxed into to any other game forever would probably be hell.
Surprised nobody said Pokemon yet.

Animal Crossing would be great too! :h:

(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 27
Original post by Kiritsugu

Yep, another thing is that, in Pokemon, parents won't care about where their child wanders off to :biggrin:
Final Fantasy XIV
or JoJo's Bizzare Adventure All Star Battle if adaptations of manga count
Well we sort of can because of VR. I would pick pokemon because then I could catch and look after pokemon!
Original post by honour
So when was the first time you joined EE? Going back to a game after not playing it for a year or two always makes me feel nostalgic :rolleyes:

In 2011. I joined diamond server when it launched and I was in a great guild though some stuff IRL made me leave them and I couldn't find any great people after and with my confusion IRL I couldn't bring myself to join them again and I quit the game. I came back in 2012 and I saw the guild was still active and joined them again but there were none of the old members. I remember in the new guild there was an online couple who decided to get married in it. The people I met on this game I loved, one of them I told about my IRL issues before my parents.

I've been back a few times for a few days but getting into a game again where people are in established endgame guilds or private ones is pretty hard.
Portal
Reply 33
Red Dead Redemption.
Original post by honour
x

That is the most difficult question in gaming I was ever asked. So many gaming series, so many gaming worlds with different gaming characters. Hard to decide.

What a gaming world would you recommend a person who is intend to live in a world with mystic and real life creatures in human-like cities and human-like structures? where I am a sword fighter who is chasing and persecuting mystic creatures (or just monsters)?
Reply 35
Original post by Kallisto
That is the most difficult question in gaming I was ever asked. So many gaming series, so many gaming worlds with different gaming characters. Hard to decide.

What a gaming world would you recommend a person who is intend to live in a world with mystic and real life creatures in human-like cities and human-like structures? where I am a sword fighter who is chasing and persecuting mystic creatures (or just monsters)?

I reckon you'll like the world of Tamriel, from Elder Scrolls Online :wink:

Gonna say Warhammer 2 total war (not out yet) now because you have aztec dinosaurs riding on bigger dinosaurs shooting lasers.
Original post by honour
x

Not so bad, it has a nice touch indeed. Does even a futuristic mega city exist with the same living conditions, so real and mystic creatures living together?

Tamriel has everything :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
@honour I decided that I'll try Eden eternal again, turned out I was lv78 since I left.
no competition

SKYRIM

Quick Reply

Latest