The Student Room Group

Do more people stare at you the more attractive you are?

People dont really notice me in public like im kind of invisible. Its fine for me but for more attravtive people like 8/10, do you always get glances from people a lot? For example like in the mall, shops etc people do people generally focus on the attractive people and disregard below average guys?

Scroll to see replies

Or the uglier you are.
Or you can just be super weird. That also seems to do the trick
Reply 3
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Or the uglier you are.

Ok but i thought people (girls) wont waste their time looking at ugly guys as it is rude? Or do they typically look at them in a specific way like with a frown?
Well, do you look at people? Because I'm sure you'll find you're looking at people you're attracted to. Not everyone has the same type so you'll find some people stare and others don't even notice the people which others would regard as a "8/10"
Reply 5
Original post by butfirst_coffee

What do you mean super weird? Can you mention some features that makes you super weird
Original post by butfirst_coffee

yh I get glances for that
Reply 7
Original post by lmaooome
yh I get glances for that

Whats super weird about you?
Original post by Anonymous
What do you mean super weird? Can you mention some features that makes you super weird

just being crazy everywhere you go - if I'm alone I tend to not talk much and do much but if I'm out with my friend I tend to vibe with them and we just get excessively loud and laugh every 2 seconds so yeah I get lots of glances from that
Original post by lmaooome
just being crazy everywhere you go - if I'm alone I tend to not talk much and do much but if I'm out with my friend I tend to vibe with them and we just get excessively loud and laugh every 2 seconds so yeah I get lots of glances from that

Hmm maybe because you're being loud and people are wondering what all the noise is about, rather than what you actually look like lol
Wearing bright or particularly flattering clothing helps. I notice more eye contact/ glancing in my direction when in my holiday clothes than on a day to day basis 😂
Original post by JordLndr
Hmm maybe because you're being loud and people are wondering what all the noise is about, rather than what you actually look like lol

I never said they were looking at me bc of my face lol but they tend to smile at me so its all good

How can you tell if people are looking at you because youre attractive as opposed to weird?
Original post by carrotstar
Wearing bright or particularly flattering clothing helps. I notice more eye contact/ glancing in my direction when in my holiday clothes than on a day to day basis 😂

How can you tell if people are staring at you because you are attractive or because youre weird looking
Why is water wet?
Original post by Anonymous
How can you tell if people are looking at you because youre attractive as opposed to weird?

Well, tbh I wouldn't say laughing is weird so it all depends on the what person staring finds weird or attractive. It's actually rather complicated because you'll never know why someone is looking at you unless you ask them.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by AryanGh
Why is water wet?

It's not.
I am not generally attractive but I feel the more weird looking you are the more looks you are going to get. For example there was this guy who always worse a top hat and fur jacket to college. He looked like Jon Snow. :tongue:I actually liked the look as he is expressing himself as himself and it caught lots of glances.
It's not.

In that case, riddle me this.

"If I heat my Solid-State Harddrive until it becomes a Gaseous State Harddrive, does that enable cloud computing?"
Reply 19
Not to say anything on my looks (:colonhash:), but I do get people looking/staring in most places. It is the creepiest, most nervous-causing thing ever... The worst part is when you look back at them and they keep on looking...

So, be glad people don't do the same with you. It doesn't connote anything with regards to attractiveness, seriously.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending