The Student Room Group

this guy I like...

Should I still pursue a friendship with this guy I like even though he said "we're not in the same place". Meaning he doesn't want a relationship.
Although, he did say he would pursue me if & when he;s ready just not right now.
Original post by nursestudent007
Should I still pursue a friendship with this guy I like even though he said "we're not in the same place". Meaning he doesn't want a relationship.
Although, he did say he would pursue me if & when he;s ready just not right now.

lol no drop him

maybe he wants to be with you but is currently with a girl already so he's waiting till they break up to be with you. if you really want him then wait for a while otherwise move on :smile:
Original post by JamandJelly
maybe he wants to be with you but is currently with a girl already so he's waiting till they break up to be with you. if you really want him then wait for a while otherwise move on :smile:

nah he doesn't have a girl lol
nah he doesn't have a girl lol

how do you know for sure 100% sure?
Original post by JamandJelly
how do you know for sure 100% sure?

we're family friends and he's been honest from day 1 about everything so why lie about having a girl ?
we're family friends and he's been honest from day 1 about everything so why lie about having a girl ?

anyone can lie...
Reply 7

Why not? I think you should be friend with him. Not everyone wants to be in a relationship. Is all about timing. When my current boyfriend confessed to me, I rejected him and friend zoned him. I really didn't want a relationship at the time. I also liked someone else. He felt really awkward and wanted to stop our friendship. But I didn't let him go. I cared for him. Later on, I fell in love with him xD. He showed me so much kindness during our friendship. Anyway, what you got to lose?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending