The Student Room Group

How can I send a letter to the BBC

I'd like to complain

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Why?
You're actually serious.
they wont read it unless u write on gold paper with red ink, it's a rule
How many threads are you going to open regarding the Dr Who issue? If your letter does not work then what? going on a huger strike? It's just a show, get over it.
Reply 5
Original post by Furai
Why?

Original post by TheAlchemistress
You're actually serious.

Original post by chanel_666
they wont read it unless u write on gold paper with red ink, it's a rule

Yep, it's all fine and well complaining on a stupid student forum but action needs to be taken
Write the letter.

Google their address and write it on the front of an envelope.

Affix a stamp to the front top right corner of said envelope and insert the letter inside.

Seal the envelope.

Post it.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Furai
Why?

He doesn't like that there is a female doctor who
Reply 8
Original post by SGHD26716
He doesn't like that there is a female doctor who

****ing stupid idea.
Reply 9
Original post by Tony Manero
****ing stupid idea.

Personally I feel they should've kept it male. I believe it kind of makes up what the doctor as a character.

Spoiler

Why? Cause your shocked that someone is actually taking action? Anyway I couldn't give a crap what your opinion is.
Bearing in mind that a lot of the season (if not all) is likely to have already been filmed thus undoing months of hard work if they decided they would listen to your complaint....
Why? Cause your shocked that someone is actually taking action? Anyway I couldn't give a crap what your opinion is.

Just so funny how offended you are. You've made at least three threads crying about it, got nothing better to do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by zlwarner24
Just so funny how offended you are. You've made at least three threads crying about it, got nothing better to do?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I have got something better to do. Writing a letter.

Don't talk to me about crying about things. It's you feminists that caused this with all of your crying.

Don't talk to me about crying about things. It's you feminists that caused this with all of your crying.

looooool

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is my last reply to one of your comments. I am sick of this pathetic playground arguments.
Reply 17
Put it in a toy boat and send it off down the nearest river. It will have the same effect.
This is my last reply to one of your comments. I am sick of this pathetic playground arguments.

rofl

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you considered writing them an e-mail instead of a letter. I'm just saying because that's what i did when i complained about something, i received a prompt response and apparently my concerns were addressed in their morning meeting so if you want a quick way that saves the money of a stamp just e-mail them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending