The Student Room Group

Here is the BBC's complaints address.

BBC Complaints
PO BOX 1922
Darlington
DL3 OUR

Scroll to see replies

I would genuinely love to see what you wrote on the letter, just out of curiousity, regarding this 13th Doctor business
I'm writing mine as we speak; I'm sending it by first class recorded delivery, as soon as the post office opens tomorrow.
Reply 3
Original post by AryanGh
I would genuinely love to see what you wrote on the letter, just out of curiousity, regarding this 13th Doctor business

I'm not going to be nasty or offensive I am just going to state how I will stop watching the program since such a drastic change has happened.
Original post by Tony Manero
I'm not going to be nasty or offensive I am just going to state how I will stop watching the program since such a drastic change has happened.

That's the ideal way, it'll probably be more likely to be picked out amongst the sea of the (understandably) angry letters, good strategy lol
Complaining to them won't really do anything though will it? Literally what is the point ?
13th Doctor complaints will be outnumbered by those about the domestic coverage of Brexit :tongue:
Original post by Jackieox
Complaining to them won't really do anything though will it? Literally what is the point ?

If nobody does anything then they've no right to moan about it. By complaining we're showing we care and we're unhappy, that's what we can actually do. What they do is up to them, but who knows, maybe something could happen. Maybe they'd only do it for half a season or wherever they've filmed up to, then have another regeneration into a male, after complaints. It's like saying your vote in an election doesn't make a difference, you have to take the freedoms you have in order to attempt to make a change
Reply 8
Roll on the distaff Doctor Who and the black James Bond; I really don't give a ****.
I wish I had so much time on my hands, I could complain about probably the biggest #firstworldproblem at the moment. Thats using 'problem' lightly
I'm glad people are up in arms about the important issues our society faces today. Energy well spent, well done.
won't they have made episodes?
Reply 12
What's the big deal
1st world problems
Reply 15
Someone send me a copy of their complaint so I can send one through too because i'm going to stop watching as well.
Reply 16
Original post by Tony Manero
BBC Complaints
PO BOX 1922
Darlington
DL3 OUR

Original post by 0lut0
Someone send me a copy of their complaint so I can send one through too because i'm going to stop watching as well.

Arent there more important things you could complain or moan about? Like why a mudblood is allowed somewhat to use magical ability, regardless if they have a penis or vagina?
Reply 18
What's the biggie about the 13th Doctor being a woman? I don't understand why it is unacceptable and has caused a backlash? (Wait, I don't even watch Doctor Who, why am I even here?)
Original post by IWMTom

He lives in the past which is why he has such an issue with a woman in a leading role of a TV show.

Quick Reply

Latest