The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by celina10
tanjia.png

7 or 8

She is likely one of them who never drops below 5 or 6 but will never hit 9
Original post by LadyLoony
In what world is she a 5/10? I'm guessing you can get girls better looking than that? :rolleyes:

You guess correctly
Wow are the ratings too harsh or do I just find everyone beautiful? Hardly anyone's has given her a 9 or 10 Eventhough her features are absolutely stunning. Gorgeous eyes, brows, lips, hair, skin. Nice makeup, doesn't look too much. :erm:
9/10 wud bang
Beta female, well done for posting your picture for the whole world to jizz over.
Original post by Newbie_noob
Beta female, well done for posting your picture for the whole world to jizz over.

you sound jealous
3.75/10 too much makeup
Easily 8/10. :coma:
Original post by riensd
I don't think she'd be interested IN raf rejects

There, fixed it for you. It's ok, no one takes anything you say seriously and you'll be banned for the 800th time within the hour sweetpea. :h:
she is really pretty
Reply 71
Original post by Fermion.
she is really pretty

Not as pretty as you :wink:
Original post by riensd
See that girl in the pic?I have girls like that chasing me on the street everyday. I go to bed with girls like that every night and wake up with them in the morning.

You spend every waking moment of your life trying to make everyone feel like sh*t on a student forum. No girl would touch you with a ten feet pole you pathetic waste of space. Blocked.
The amount of makeup smh it's like a mask:

Certain lyrics from Future apply:
"Mask on, f*ck it Mask off"
I don't get people giving her low ratings because she is wearing a bit of makeup. Do people expect girls not to wear makeup at all or something?
She is not really my type but she is pretty.
7.5/10
Reply 77
I don't get people giving her low ratings because she is wearing a bit of makeup. Do people expect girls not to wear makeup at all or something?

Because rating is subjective. It's not meant to please everyone...
Original post by UWS
Because rating is subjective. It's not meant to please everyone...

I know but I doubt she's a 1/10 because she's got foundation on. Confuses me to be honest.
I know but I doubt she's a 1/10 because she's got foundation on. Confuses me to be honest.

A lot of surveys show that men actually prefer women who have a natural look. I suppose they may perceive it as a girl having really low confidence in her looks.

Latest