The Student Room Group

I want a baby but....

Im really seriously broody and really want a baby... I'm with my bf just gone 6 months and we're still young and all but I really want him to get me pregnant... I know In my head that I want a baby but then ino its a lot of time and money and I barely have time for my horses and barely have any money atm till I get qualified next week in my makeup exams and begin work as a make up artist... my bf has to repeat his last 2 years of school because I got him to Mitch school and he got caught... we have sex a lot when I'm with him and despite I'm on the pill and getting the bar in next week I feel like I only have a week to try and get pregnant otherwise I wont be able to get pregnant for another 3 years... it's all really messed up... I legit cry because I get so badly broody and idk how to manage it

Spoiler

:facepalm:
Reply 3
you're crazy

if I got you preggers I would legit bounce and live in south america or something
Original post by Pirko
you're crazy

if I got you preggers I would legit bounce and live in south america or something

Good for you👏
No. No? No, no, NO. "No" This can't be for real surely? Do you realise once the honeymoon period is over of sharing your baby scan on Facebook the real thing starts? Don't just "want" to have a baby because it's the in thing (and it, sadly, really is) Put your career first, it's harder to do it the other way round.
Just read the OP, this is a troll.
Original post by Danny the Geezer
Just read the OP, this is a troll.

This isn't a ****ing troll? Im acc serious

Quick Reply