The Student Room Group

Am i good looking or nah?

Scroll to see replies

thanx :smile:
You contradicted yourself lol :smile:
Original post by Mad Sounds
Lol ok was just trying to be nice lol. You're in the 30th percentile of the general population. Make of that what you will, but i'll tell you for free that it means you're below average.

ok nice to know
I think you're pretty :smile: be careful with posting your pictures on internet forums. You'll get alot of trolls and people being unnecessarily harsh
Original post by JamandJelly
ok nice to know

Nice to know what? Like you didnt know you werent attractive anyways
You look kinda pretty in an unusual way.
Original post by tammie123
I think you're pretty :smile: be careful with posting your pictures on internet forums. You'll get alot of trolls and people being unnecessarily harsh

thank you :smile: it's ok i think i'll get over their harsh comments eventually just wanted some opinions x
Original post by applesforme
You look kinda pretty in an unusual way.

hmmm thanx :biggrin:
I think people don't find you attractive because they only saw the picture of you with the flowers. That one made you look below average.
i'm not a troll...
I think you should try and do your eyebrows into this shape, I think they'll suit your face alot more
Attachment not found
Original post by s4b3rt00th
I think people don't find you attractive because they only saw the picture of you with the flowers. That one made you look below average.

that's what i was thinking lol
himself?? :s-smilie: What gave you that idea?
Original post by tammie123
I think you should try and do your eyebrows into this shape, I think they'll suit your face alot more
Attachment not found

thanx i wish i knew how lol i can never follow makeup tutorials
Original post by Ryanthom100
Omg everyones so mean. U look fine lmao. Tbh the right boy won't even care that much about looks, decent boys get attracted to girls in different ways, not just looks....

Thats just something ugly women say between one another to make themselves feel better. Men in general care more about physical attractiveness than any other factor, its the truth. As to who the 'good' and 'bad' boys are, I'll leave that up to interpretation.
(edited 6 years ago)
Are your eyes actually heterochromia iridum( different coloured eyes )?
Original post by HabibSyed
Thats just something ugly women say between one another to make themselves fee better. Men in general care more about physical attractiveness than any other factor, its the truth. As to who the 'good' and 'bad' boys are, I'll leave that up to interpretation.

Meh i normally find that boys who go for looks, are in it just for sex lmao. The other goes for personality etc, as why would you want to go out with a good looking girl with no similar interests and has a *****y personality?
Original post by bobby147

nooo it's a snapchat filter
don't like rates
my honest opinion = not attractive.

Original post by bobby147

that's a snapchat filter lol
i don't think you're ugly. i'd say you're above average.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending