The Student Room Group

Am i good looking or nah?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JamandJelly
thanx i wish i knew how lol i can never follow makeup tutorials

could you maybe let your eyebrows grow out then shape them into the shape I showed? Is that possible
You really think OP is a 40yr old guy pretending to be a lonely 22 yr old Indian girl with an offbeat look?
Original post by applesforme
You really think OP is a 40yr old guy pretending to be a lonely 22 yr old Indian girl with an offbeat look?

ugh dont call me an Indian plzzzz i'm not haha
Original post by tammie123
could you maybe let your eyebrows grow out then shape them into the shape I showed? Is that possible

ive never done my eyebrows they're in good shape
Original post by HabibSyed
Thats just something ugly women say between one another to make themselves fee better. Men in general care more about physical attractiveness than any other factor, its the truth. As to who the 'good' and 'bad' boys are, I'll leave that up to interpretation.

I know alot of good looking girls who say the same thing, so you clearly don't know what you're talking about
wow thanx xx
Original post by Ryanthom100
Meh i normally find that boys who go for looks, are in it just for sex lmao. The other goes for personality etc, as why would you want to go out with a good looking girl with no similar interests and has a *****y personality?

I can learn to accept someone for who their personality really is. I can't learn to love small boobs. 'True' love goes beyond similarities and differences anyways, the love of the Agape consumes one past unimaginable boundaries in which the love of Eros or Philos cannot! But ofcourse you knew that.
Original post by HabibSyed
I can learn to accept someone for who their personality really is. I can't learn to love small boobs. 'True' love goes beyond similarities and differences anyways, the love of the Agape consumes one past unimaginable boundaries in which the love of Eros or Philos cannot! But ofcourse you knew that.

Yeah, i guess people have there deal breakers
I think you're pretty babe. I don't wanna give a rating coz I find that a bit degrading . but be confident and love yourself hun xxx
Original post by JamandJelly
ugh dont call me an Indian plzzzz i'm not haha

What are you then? Bangladeshi? Pakistani?
I can't see any photos.
Meh i normally find that boys who go for looks, are in it just for sex lmao. The other goes for personality etc, as why would you want to go out with a good looking girl with no similar interests and has a *****y personality?

Why would you want to go out with an ugly girl with an amazing personality?
Original post by s4b3rt00th
Why would you want to go out with an ugly girl with an amazing personality?

Why wouldn't you? If they are beautiful on the inside then they dont need to be beautiful on the outside?
Original post by applesforme

I like this
You have a baby face. Pretty cute actually.
Why wouldn't you? If they are beautiful on the inside then they dont need to be beautiful on the outside?

No sexual appeal.
Reply 56
Sorry where's the picture?
You got the looks? Now to solidify your alpha position, work on the personality, with one easy step.
1) Don't make these threads
Hi.I am Fahima Islam from Dhaka Bangladesh.This year I am going to Engineering university.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending