The Student Room Group

What are the signs a teacher likes you ( a little more than a student)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chickenshit128
With that defensive answer i guess you REALLY DID SEE IT, YOU SICKO PERV

I'm the perv if I saw a teacher's dick?? Er...
Original post by applesforme
I'm the perv if I saw a teacher's dick?? Er...

Ignore him,he is just a bitter loser,who just happens to be bad troll.He got triggered on my thread so hard in which i was only asking for gcse help.Even his little d1ck does not get as hard as he gets triggered.
Original post by arizonaidiot
Ignore him,he is just a bitter loser,who just happens to be bad troll.He got triggered on my thread so hard in which i was only asking for gcse help.Even his little d1ck does not get as hard as he gets triggered.

Says the guy talking about little dicks and hard ons. I think your the one who got triggered mate, You can't say sh1t in the other thread so your moving onto this one.
And once again you took the bait so you really are a dumb prick
Says the guy talking about little dicks and hard ons. I think your the one who got triggered mate, You can't say sh1t in the other thread so your moving onto this one.
And once again you took the bait so you really are a dumb prick

You got destroyed ya cuckboy just admit it.Oh wait you're too dumb to realize it.What a pathetic waste of a troll.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by UWS
You get a D.

Ha.
There you go talking about cocks again, can't you control yourself man.
Well your mum was a pathetic waste of time last night but hey she only charges £1 per hour.

U mad
Reply 26
Original post by PhilDanthropist
Just curious. Please DM me if you want to know the story

I mean the right thing to do would be to stay away, but back when I was in school I fancied some of my teachers ...and had they of made it crystal clear they liked me I would have gone for it definitely [i'm male btw]

so I think it's a bit hypocritical for me to say stay away,

but i'm saying it anyway lol.....
99.99% of the time the answer is no, he doesn't like you
Original post by constantine2016
I've recently done some experience in a secondary school and the amount of times I've heard s saying that I am in to them or that another teacher likes them is too many times to count. It is just silly gossip that teenagers like to spread. Besides, I haven't seen one teenager that is hot enough that would make a teacher want to risk losing their job and facing prison time.

im just curious
What are you confused about? A member of the male sex wants to put his thing in you, and you are much younger and from your posts you sound naive like you don't understand the implications. He could lead you on and tell you he will leave his gf/wife for you only to foik you one and toss you aside. His interest in you could also lead to him losing his job, but these dick-led types don't seem to care about that until the **** goes down. You are being naive and you are being warned - don't let anything get beyond the classroom. After school homework help? Lunchtime one-2-ones? Steer clear. And I'm speaking from experience. We had the police called to my school and I had to give evidence.

im not naive, i am just confused c
he m,akes you stay behind and he stares at you:hide:
What are you confused about? A member of the male sex wants to put his thing in you, and you are much younger and from your posts you sound naive like you don't understand the implications. He could lead you on and tell you he will leave his gf/wife for you only to foik you one and toss you aside. His interest in you could also lead to him losing his job, but these dick-led types don't seem to care about that until the **** goes down. You are being naive and you are being warned - don't let anything get beyond the classroom. After school homework help? Lunchtime one-2-ones? Steer clear. And I'm speaking from experience. We had the police called to my school and I had to give evidence.

im mature enough to not initiate anything illegal
Original post by tasha_tah
he m,akes you stay behind and he stares at you:hide:

really, he kinda does it quite frequently some students picked that up how he stares at me and everytime I look at him he will look away
really, he kinda does it quite frequently some students picked that up how he stares at me and everytime I look at him he will look away

Grow up and find someone your own age.
Original post by Seamus123
Grow up and find someone your own age.

i dont want to be with him. I know what the repercussions are and I am not that dumb to do such a thing
Yeah, stay away and report his behaviour if you think it's getting uncomfortable/weird
Original post by bones-mccoy
Yeah, stay away and report his behaviour if you think it's getting uncomfortable/weird

cheers, i will if i think it does.... i like your username
cheers, i will if i think it does.... i like your username

Some teachers are just more friendly than others. Some will keep an eye on you because they've heard from other teachers that you cause issues in class or might need extra help. Unless a teacher is actively flirting with you (which I really doubt), talking to you about your personal life too much, inviting you to meet outside of school or making physical contact with you, then there's no need to report them.

Yes there are a few teachers who will try to make a move on students, but this is very rare, and it's sad that male teachers can't be friendly without teenage girls spreading gossip and ruining their whole career.

To me it looks as if another teacher has told him that you either have behavioural issues or that you have personal issues at home, so he's keeping an eye on you and paying a bit more attention to you.
Probably the same signs as when someone else does

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending