The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Questions for engineering students.

Any engineering students out here? What halls have you applied for? How did your exams go? What's your ethnicity? ( you dont have to answer that if you dont feel like, its just for my curiosity to see how diverse engineering students in Manchester university are)

Scroll to see replies

I didn't apply to Manchester, but I think my exams went decently. Further maths is my only concern though :redface:
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Chem eng, first choice is Denmark rd, can't remember the other two but they're in Victoria. I'm Bengali n my exams were decent. Where u from n what type of engineering u applied for bruh? I'm just praying the course isn't full of gimps, but it most likely will be.
Reply 3
I feel the same. What grades do you need? Hopefully get a B, but fp3 brought me down considering most people said it went good.
Original post by MoizIqbal
I feel the same. What grades do you need? Hopefully get a B, but fp3 brought me down considering most people said it went good.

Does Manchester allow any Bs for engineering courses?
Reply 5
Original post by Khanman123
Chem eng, first choice is Denmark rd, can't remember the other two but they're in Victoria. I'm Bengali n my exams were decent. Where u from n what type of engineering u applied for bruh? I'm just praying the course isn't full of gimps, but it most likely will be.

Eyy, Kamon acho. Im pakistani but I lived 8 years in bangladesh and then the next 4 years in london. I applied for mechanical engineering, and i also low key feel like that as well. I still haven't decided on an accommodation. I met great people here in london and I really hope its the same in manchester.
Reply 6
Does Manchester allow any Bs for engineering courses?

AAB, So B in Further maths and A in maths and physics.
Eyy, Kamon acho. Im pakistani but I lived 8 years in bangladesh and then the next 4 years in london. I applied for mechanical engineering, and i also low key feel like that as well. I still haven't decided on an accommodation. I met great people here in london and I really hope its the same in manchester.

Haha, that's muad. Holla at me when ur there, what accommodation u applied for? U Muslim?
AAB, So B in Further maths and A in maths and physics.

O I C, I need 3 As but can get onto the year in industry course if man gets A*AA
Reply 9
Haha, that's muad. Holla at me when ur there, what accommodation u applied for? U Muslim?

Sure thing. Yeah im muslim and wbu.
Reply 10

Which school did you go to in bangladesh and which city do you live in?
Which school did you go to in bangladesh and which city do you live in?

Nah G I ain't a freshie lol. Mum n that from sylhet tho. Yh I'm a muzzie too. U can probably speak better bangla than me man.
Reply 12
Nah G I ain't a freshie lol. Mum n that from sylhet tho. Yh I'm a muzzie too. U can probably speak better bangla than me man.

LOOL okay. Nah i probably cant, forgot all the bangla I knew, which was abit to begin with. Went to an international school so people barely spoke bangla.
LOOL okay. Nah i probably cant, forgot all the bangla I knew, which was abit to begin with. Went to an international school so people barely spoke bangla.

Sick man, my areas proper white n I need some asain mates.most goras are a bad influence.
Reply 14
Sick man, my areas proper white n I need some asain mates.most goras are a bad influence.

Dw there's probably gonna be a ton of desi people in manchester.

Racist peice of sh*t. You complain when white people call you guys filthy, and make racist comments, but then you say somthing like this. If anything, you're a bad influence on the 'goras'. Uneducated peice of ****.
Original post by HabibSyed
Racist peice of sh*t. You complain when white people call you guys filthy, and make racist comments, but then you say somthing like this. If anything, you're a bad influence on the 'goras'. Uneducated peice of ****.

I don't complain when they call us filthy, im just saying hanging around white people isn't the best for Muslims cos most of em will wanna go out n about drinking n clubbing. I ain't gonna be doing any of Dat, rather chill with Muslims.
I don't complain when they call us filthy, im just saying hanging around white people isn't the best for Muslims cos most of em will wanna go out n about drinking n clubbing. I ain't gonna be doing any of Dat, rather chill with Muslims.

Your racist. Who says that all white people drink? Who says that all muslims don't drink? Who says that muslims don't commit sins worse than drinking?
Original post by HabibSyed
Your racist. Who says that all white people drink? Who says that all muslims don't drink? Who says that muslims don't commit sins worse than drinking?

M8 its mad 2 am, I CBA arguing whether I'm racist or not, and I don't really care. All my friends are white, but I should've said non-muslims instead of whities. Piss off now you've ruined my bois thread.
M8 its mad 2 am, I CBA arguing whether I'm racist or not, and I don't really care. All my friends are white, but I should've said non-muslims instead of whities. Piss off now you've ruined my bois thread.

Who said that all non-muslims drink alcohol? You've ruined your own bois thread with your own racism.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending