The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by S2M
No way that you're also forced to go to your relatives' house!

Yeah haha, it's never a pleasant experience for social hermit crabs like me.
Reply 6561
Original post by IrrationalRoot
Yeah haha, it's never a pleasant experience for social hermit crabs like me.

I'm also forced too fellow hermit crab. I absolutely hate it since they bug and annoy me saying that I'm antisocial and that I need to make friends. Worst of all, even the adults do this and I thought they were supposed to be mature.
Original post by S2M
I'm also forced too fellow hermit crab. I absolutely hate it since they bug and annoy me saying that I'm antisocial and that I need to make friends. Worst of all, even the adults do this and I thought they were supposed to be mature.

Ouch, that's harsh. I can't imagine you're really that antisocial, even then it would be quite mean to say such stuff. I mean I'm sure my relatives notice my social ineptitude and lack of friends but to be fair they do well to not point it out and instead act like I'm normal. Usually my conversations with them are Q&As lol. Though I feel I've got slightly better at giving longer answers and even asking the odd question or two (gasp) although that is a stretch XD. Regardless I'm sure I always come off as boring and personality-less, and probably give off a heap of wrong impressions like most hermit crabs.
Reply 6563
Original post by IrrationalRoot
Ouch, that's harsh. I can't imagine you're really that antisocial, even then it would be quite mean to say such stuff. I mean I'm sure my relatives notice my social ineptitude and lack of friends but to be fair they do well to not point it out and instead act like I'm normal. Usually my conversations with them are Q&As lol. Though I feel I've got slightly better at giving longer answers and even asking the odd question or two (gasp) although that is a stretch XD. Regardless I'm sure I always come off as boring and personality-less, and probably give off a heap of wrong impressions like most hermit crabs.

You also get Q&A? We are so alike. My relatives usually do the same thing just ask a bunch of questions and I just answer them so things won't be as awkward. You're lucky that they act like you are normal because I'm always in my bedroom and on my bed so they just mock and make fun of me. I am boring and personality-less so I doubt you have to worry about that.
Wishing that I could be with my girlfriend right now so I could give her endless cuddles and make sure she knows that I will never leave her or stop loving her
Original post by AlQaholic
Wishing that I could be with my girlfriend right now so I could give her endless cuddles and make sure she knows that I will never leave her or stop loving her

Is it long distance :smile:
Original post by KittenMediaya
hey :lovehug: It's gonna be okay soon and you know that. Moods change

Spoiler

Ik. Moods change.
Love ou 2 behnii
Reply 6567
Feeling happy that I've managed to turn things round from the last few weeks. My outlook is more positive now :smile:
Original post by qasim_96
It's just a matter of taking my mind off things which has been really difficult for me considering what's been going on. Thanks for your concern though :hugs:
If it still makes you happy then why not :biggrin: I'm still mentally a young kid too 😂 You would not believe some of the things that fascinate me when they shouldn't.

Then I hope things get really very much better.
:hugs:
I'll have to adopt. Yep. Could do with a little girl to look after. Oh no, I'll wnd up not letting her play with my doll house. Shall buy two :yep: :rofl:
Like p-rep message :biggrin:
We all have a kid side... big kids at heart
I hate myself. I wish I could meet my younger self and tell him not to do the things he'll end up doing and do things differently instead. Sadly, it's far too late for that. I'm stuck with this.

Oh I always feel this. :s-smilie:
Seriously, sometimes I feel I should have thrown a book at my younger me to prevent making mistakes or to be more careful and mature. :frown:
So :five:
If it makes you feel better, I would love to play with toys again myself :rofl: :yep:
I hope they do get better one day too 😊
You won't wind them up. Don't be silly. I know you'll look after them very well. You can both play together :biggrin:
Yep 😂 I love my kid side. Don't like being an adult. Too stressful :frown:

Original post by sabahshahed294
Oh I always feel this. :s-smilie:
Seriously, sometimes I feel I should have thrown a book at my younger me to prevent making mistakes or to be more careful and mature. :frown:
So :five:

Well what's happened has happened. We all make mistakes. We just gotta find a way to move on :smile:
You won't wind them up. Don't be silly. I know you'll look after them very well. You can both play together :biggrin:

Well what's happened has happened. We all make mistakes. We just gotta find a way to move on :smile:

Yeah I guess. Some cases it does help. Provided you don't have people around you who prevent you from moving on. :frown:
Yeah I guess. Some cases it does help. Provided you don't have people around you who prevent you from moving on. :frown:

You just gotta find a way to ignore them/shut them down and don't let them get to you. I've had many people who have tried to prevent me from moving on but here I am. They've ended up giving up :smile:
You just gotta find a way to ignore them/shut them down and don't let them get to you. I've had many people who have tried to prevent me from moving on but here I am. They've ended up giving up :smile:

Been trying. Not helping. :frown:
Been trying. Not helping. :frown:

You'll find a way to one day. I believe in you :hugs:
You'll find a way to one day. I believe in you :hugs:

Thanks! :smile:
God Willing!
If it makes you feel better, I would love to play with toys again myself :rofl: :yep:

:five: mayve we should get together and have a toy party :rofl:
Btw, we all want to go back and maybe change something, a mistake we made etc. But we can't go back so thinking that way doesn't help. We look forwaed and try to make the best of things. InshaAllah one day our efforts will triumph and we'll be happy.

Me too inshaAllah. I'll pray for you too :h:
Nah I'd be the one who makes up all the plays with the doll house :rofl: Oh lol had soo much fun
Kid side should be allowed to take over :yep:
InSha'Allah. Thanks. I'm praying for you too :h:
In which case you'll definitely need two :rofl:
I often let it take over :smile: My kid side is the better side as it cheers me up :biggrin: I sometimes look at my kid side and end up laughing :rofl:
@adorable16 It's not letting me reply to your VM. Found a random thread to post this on :lol:

Latest

Trending

Trending