The Student Room Group

Really scared please help!!!!!!!!!

Scroll to see replies

No one will ever give a **** about it srs an A* is just an ego boost
Original post by Dominoes
No one will ever give a **** about it srs an A* is just an ego boost

Yeah but we all have our personal goals and dreams:smile:
Original post by arizonaidiot
Please hear me out!!! I've always been predicted an a* in math but I think I have made some mistakes this time .I did edexcel igcse math b exam and I think that I just got enough marks to scrape an a*.Can past gcse students tell me stories of their math exam going bad but still you being ended up with good grades.

OH MY FOOKING DAISE.
Another knobhead crying about "oh sh1t i didn't get a A* i'm doomed", JESUS FCK GROW THE FCK UP. Does the world end if you didn't get a A*. You don't even need a A*. Calm your dildo
Original post by chickenshit128
OH MY FOOKING DAISE.
Another knobhead crying about "oh sh1t i didn't get a A* i'm doomed", JESUS FCK GROW THE FCK UP. Does the world end if you didn't get a A*. You don't even need a A*. Calm your dildo

And the winner of this years dickhead award goes to you sir.Bravo!!!!!!
I did Edexcel and I ****ed up my maths papers, I just want an A but I am pretty sure I just got a B
And yes it does annoy me when people say OH **** I DIDN'T GET AN A* BUT GOT AN A INSTEAD, **** MY LIFE IS RUINED, there are so many people out there who are happy with just Cs
(edited 6 years ago)
And the winner of this years D1CKHEAD WHO TOOK THE BAIT AND RESPONDED, (YOU STUPID PRICK) GOES TO YOU SIR.
CONGRATULATIONS

Triggered lol just what i wanted.You took the bait too ya immature *******.
Original post by The RAR
I did Edexcel and I ****ed up my maths papers, I just want an A but I am pretty sure I just got a B

I hope you get your A .:smile:
Yeah but we all have our personal goals and dreams:smile:

Nah I mean don't need to worry etc cos the star won't make any difference
Original post by The RAR
And yes it does annoy me when people say OH **** I DIDN'T GET AN A* BUT GOT AN A INSTEAD, **** MY LIFE IS RUINED, there are so many people out there who are happy with just Cs

Yeah i know that an A(and B) is an excellent grade.Its just that my teachers and parents really expect an A* and its also my own personal goal as I did every single past paper available.
Original post by Dominoes
Nah I mean don't need to worry etc cos the star won't make any difference

Yeah i know what you mean:smile:
Yeah i know that an A(and B) is an excellent grade.Its just that my teachers and parents really expect an A* and its also my own personal goal as I did every single past paper available.

How did you find the exams btw?
Original post by The RAR
How did you find the exams btw?

I did edexcel igcse for bio,chem,phy,eng and maths(syllabus b).Generally speaking,the exams went pretty well except for maths,which I'm not 100% sure i got A*.
Triggered lol just what i wanted.You took the bait too ya immature *******.

You know why you took the bait that;s why you private messaged me like a pussy instead of saying what you had to say in the thread.
FCK U
You know why you took the bait that;s why you private messaged me like a pussy instead of saying what you had to say in the thread.
FCK U

lol keep getting triggered cuckboy
lol keep getting triggered cuckboy

B1tch go cry bout your gcse's
HAHAHA What's the title of this thread. "REALLY SCARED PLEASE HELP" your such a little pussy. Followed by "PLS HEAR ME OUT", your DESPERATE CU-NT.
YOUR THE PUSSY HERE, "I'M A LITTLE PUSSY SO SCARED", b1tch don't act hard know you weasel.
Little fooking weasel

You're the one with the small d1ick.It's not my fault you're such a cuckboy.GTFO lmao
You're the one with the small d1ick.It's not my fault you're such a cuckboy.GTFO lmao

Seems like your just sayin the same sh1t. Your the loser here, come back in 10 minutes when you have a decent enough response. How do you know I have a small d1ck but hey there you go again with your obsession with cocks. You really can't control yourself.
OH SORRY ARE YOU SCARED KNOW
Seems like your just sayin the same sh1t. Your the loser here, come back in 10 minutes when you have a decent enough response. How do you know I have a small d1ck but hey there you go again with your obsession with cocks. You really can't control yourself.
OH SORRY ARE YOU SCARED KNOW

U mad
(edited 6 years ago)
U mad

You really son't have anything better. A* student my ass, at least attempt something worth of being called a insult, i know you lack skill and knowledge but surely you can't be this stupid and unskilled.
You really son't have anything better. A* student my ass, at least attempt something worth of being called a insult, i know you lack skill and knowledge but surely you can't be this stupid and unskilled.

A pathetic piece of sh1t should be treated like this .You deserve it.You're the one going to other peoples threads and talking sh1t and yet you have the audacity to say i have nothing better to do.Fu2k off rat.

Quick Reply

Latest