The Student Room Group

Strange dream you had?

I haven't had any strange dreams since I was five, so I'll just share one of those :rolleyes:

I was in my grandma's house (in the dream) and I woke up to see myself surrounded by penguins who offered me lots of ice-cream :rofl: and that's it :s-smilie:

Oh - and I've had this one multiple times; when you feel like someone pushed you down the stairs :colone: I hate that one...

Go on, your turn :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

I don't have dreams. I have nightmares. You don't wanna know what they're about. You'll be creeped out for life.
Reply 2
Original post by qasim_96
I don't have dreams. I have nightmares. You don't wanna know what they're about. You'll be creeped out for life.

Let's hear it
Original post by SGHD26716
Let's hear it

You're really going there, aren't you :laugh:

Spoiler

Reply 4
You're really going there, aren't you :laugh:

Spoiler

I've had a look on Google Images

Spoiler

The dream you described seems a lot more normal and rational than most of my dreams. My dreams are just strange asf.
I've had a look on Google Images

Spoiler

I told you so...
I had this weird nightmare when I was like 6 where there were these three kids and two of them were making a snowman together and called the third one over, but the third one refused to go and made a snowman by herself. When she was done, she put her scarf around it and was taking a photo with a camera when the snowman came to life and grabbed her with one of its twig arms. The only expression on her face throughout the duration of the dream was fear at the end, so she was completely blank-faced until then. And then I woke up. :s-smilie:
Reply 8
I told you so...

At least you wake up sane the next day...
My weirdest dream by far was reminiscent of Godzilla, but instead of a giant lizard it was a hamster, and I was a cameraman trying not to die whilst simultaneously trying to get the best shot of this giant creature whilst it was shooting lasers from its eyes.

On a side note, I wake up abruptly with the sensation that I'm falling way to often.
Original post by orderofthelotus
I had this weird nightmare when I was like 6 where there were these three kids and two of them were making a snowman together and called the third one over, but the third one refused to go and made a snowman by herself. When she was done, she put her scarf around it and was taking a photo with a camera when the snowman came to life and grabbed her with one of its twig arms. The only expression on her face throughout the duration of the dream was fear at the end, so she was completely blank-faced until then. And then I woke up. :s-smilie:

*shudder* when you were 6? :eek:
At least you wake up sane the next day...

Well... Let's not go there :colonhash:
I once had a dream about being stuck on a deserted island with a lot of prominent historical figures. The ensuing hilarity is something I still think about.
Original post by ClearSky
*shudder* when you were 6? :eek:

I'm not sure but I was pretty darn young. Like, I was still sharing a bed with my parents when I had that dream. I often forget my dreams within minutes of being awake but I'm prolly gonna remember that one for a while.
I have vague collections.
I remember something about my mom and a rabbit.
I also remember working in a shop, and a man came in with a knife and threatened me.
We both started laughing together and I woke up from the dream.
Reply 15
Well... Let's not go there :colonhash:

To be fair, some of the things you say scare me...
Original post by orderofthelotus
I'm not sure but I was pretty darn young. Like, I was still sharing a bed with my parents when I had that dream. I often forget my dreams within minutes of being awake but I'm prolly gonna remember that one for a while.

Me too - the penguin one was one of the only ones I remembered lol.
There was one about my uncle getting kidnapped by a witch with blue hair :colone: I remember that one too :biggrin:

Original post by bobby147
I have vague collections.
I remember something about my mom and a rabbit.
I also remember working in a shop, and a man came in with a knife and threatened me.
We both started laughing together and I woke up from the dream.

You were laughing with the guy with the knife? :s-smilie:
To be fair, some of the things you say scare me...

I'll warn you now, I'm going insane :redface:
Reply 18
I'll warn you now, I'm going insane :redface:

Incorrect grammar

Going----->have gone
Original post by ClearSky
Me too - the penguin one was one of the only ones I remembered lol.
There was one about my uncle getting kidnapped by a witch with blue hair :colone: I remember that one too :biggrin:

Lmaooo I'll give you this one too since I can't remember any of my other dreams right now: a friend once told me she had a weird dream with me in it, where I had stacks of papers all around me and I was sitting at a desk. She went to go see what I was doing and I was just drawing on all of the papers at godspeed or something?? And the drawings weren't even good?? And she was very confused? I was really confused when she told me about that too lmao trust me.

Quick Reply

Latest