I can relate
Original post by qasim_96
I can relate

you're a black happy man? :tongue:
Original post by Emerald7770
you're a black happy man? :tongue:

Yes :biggrin: 😂
Reply 8
Nope, being constipated is one of the hardest things ever.
Well it depends on your background. But if you're a middle class white kid with socially liberal parents and cool friends it's really no more difficult than being straight. It's sad really. There are so many LGBTs around the world who live in fear 24/7.
Original post by jerrymens
Please share your thoughts.

And if interested in a black male in his late teen dm me :smile:

I suppose it depends on the society you operate in. It isn't an issue in the area I'm in although there is prejudice against men expressing femininity which is often present in homosexual men although heterosexual men can be feminine as well.
You are not a victim though
Well yes because we are a native white country... but then barely any native black countries accept homosexuality so it is hardest for you I guess than me. You could always try America.
Whilst as a straight man i can't really comment in full, but surely with legalised marriage between people of the same gender and the general acceptance of LGBTIQ persons nationally, the plight has lessened compartively to other nations such as Saudi Arbabia?
I think @Glassapple may be interested
Original post by Kyou
I think @Glassapple may be interested

I'm gay but I'm white and only into white guys; the OP says he's black, so I'm not interested.
Reply 16
While it's not perfect, we do live like kings in the West comparatively. Those in Asia and especially so the Middle East however do really live the hardest life :frown:
Original post by ckfeister
Well yes because we are a native white country... but then barely any native black countries accept homosexuality so it is hardest for you I guess than me. You could always try America.

The issue of race is CRAZY in America. I wouldn't really go there as a black person.

Relationships are hard, gay or straight. Being gay in Saudi Arabia would be one of the hardest things ever. Here, not so much.
Original post by puzzy420
racist

Attachment not found
(edited 6 years ago)
Just be natural. Why'd you turn yourself into a gay then? :hmmm:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending