I can do a decent Marge Simpson and Cilla Black impression :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's secret
Real life. 😏
I can roll my tongue 👅 and also shape it into a w shape it looks really weird 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
You're good at finding the good things in people :biggrin:
It's the opposite.
Not a single thing. I have less talent then someone who appears on the Jeremy Kyle show- at least they have some acting abilities.
belly dancing :love:
I can suck my own penis and do so a lot, I swallow my own load.
My party trick is being able to imitate the sound of a flying helicopter pretty accurately.
I'm not joking, I do it pretty much every day. I can get the entire thing in my mouth.
Original post by Glassapple
I'm not joking, I do it pretty much every day. I can get the entire thing in my mouth.

Can u stop being so amazing pls
Original post by butfirst_coffee
Can u stop being so amazing pls

That's impossible for me, sorry.
I can suck my own penis and do so a lot, I swallow my own load.

I had a friend who could bend over and suck his own penis. How does the penis and the load taste?
Original post by qasim_96
I had a friend who could bend over and suck his own penis. How does the penis and the load taste?

That's what I do, either bend over like that frontwards, or against a wall on my back. It tastes great, like all the other ones I suck. I love my own load, it has a nice consistency and taste, and there's a lot of it. There's pre-load as well when I'm sucking it which I love to eat.
A couple of racket sports. 'Secret' unfortunately because I never get a chance to play :frown:. Definitely more talent in them than in the subject I'm doing at uni...
Original post by qasim_96

That's what I do, either bend over like that frontwards, or against a wall on my back. It tastes great, like all the other ones I suck. I love my own load, it has a nice consistency and taste, and there's a lot of it. There's pre-load as well when I'm sucking it which I love to eat.

Must be a real turn on for the other guys to know that you can suck your own penis.
Original post by AlQaholic

He actually showed us he could go all the way down by bending down and putting his head down there. We told him not to go further in his demonstration.
Wtf

Quick Reply

Latest