The Student Room Group

Is buying cannabis for your own personal use a crime?

Asking for a friend here

Because I know that possession of cannabis is a crime, so if you buy it surely you possess it, which is a crime? Or does possession only apply if you're holding for long periods of time?
Reply 1
Original post by serions871
Asking for a friend here

Because I know that possession of cannabis is a crime, so if you buy it surely you possess it, which is a crime? Or does possession only apply if you're holding for long periods of time?

Sure...
Of course... lol
Reply 3
Possesing cannabis is a crime but don't worry, the chances of you getting caught or low and even if you do the police will only take it off you and give you a warning.
Original post by serions871
Asking for a friend here

Physically in possession.

cannabis.PNG
Original post by Castro Saint
Of course... lol

If I have a candle turns into the number one? How does the candle blend into the man who is sewing it?

Attachment not found
It's a crime but 'often unenforced' in the UK. If you are in possession of a small amount (less than 4 grams) and it's your 1st offence then you will most likely get a caution or a warning.... However, purchasing and possessing cannabis are different crimes and potentially different charges, if there is any evidence to prove that someone bought the weed then they could be charged with both possession and purchasing.
Original post by Castro Saint
Of course... lol

What do you call a Washington crown that does not know how to mend the tetras?
It twiddles into the wears of a brides maid?

You know the Cheshire tree stump well lets just say the crimes commit plenty tttteeee ghuton tree pancakses.

How does plant toddle without the curtains? The curtains will move it back to sense.

Did you here about cuddles of the twenty lite Spencer?

Buy the treats from ckanzi nazi sandy spazims.
Original post by Trapz99
Sure...

The arts and craft van has so many chances. Spicycats and emmm so devious
Drinking the concert hoops is not a crime. stealing temples is a crime signing like a stairfry is'nt.

Quick Reply

Latest