The Student Room Group

What is your favourite meat?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Moura
ok fair enough, i know most people don't know what an arthropod even is or what makes something an insect, so would call spider or centipede an insect. if you ask people on the street "is a spider an insect", most would say yes

I hope that's not true! We teach it in year 7 and upwards! I know I'm being picky though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Meany Pie
Baby Sheeps

At least let them live until they're adults straight savage
Original post by Xopher_
At least let them live until they're adults straight savage

They get to live about 7-9 months :h:
Reply 43
Original post by myblueheaven339
I hope that's not true! We teach it in year 7 and upwards! I know I'm being picky though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

honestly try it. it's not surprising haha, who remembers everything they learn in school? We definitely didn't go into it in that much detail at school. I only know because I studied biology.
None of my colleagues would agree with you. Will have to try with the wider public! Haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Moura
lol i never said they were insects, i said they were in the same group as insects (arthropoda) and they're as much insects as spiders and centipedes are, which most people call insects. i was just trying to say if you call spiders and centipedes insects, which most people do (who aren't biologists) then you can equally call prawns insects... in a "common" sense of the word rather than biological.
i just re read my post and i missed out the word "same" but you can see where it's meant to go.

also i've written insect so many times now it doesn't look like a word...

Are you disabled?
Mmmm I'm salivating
image.jpg
Whilst I do love a good steak or some pigs in blankets, I could happily live the rest of my life eating nothing but haggis, and seeing as it's made with sheep's pluck I'm going to say lamb is my favourite meat.
Reply 48
Original post by SalazarSlytherin
Are you disabled?

nope
Reply 49
Lamb > chicken > everything else
Chicken! But I do love salmon :love:
I swear the only way anybody can say chicken is because they're too poor to have had anything else, it is literally the blandest thing there is and doesn't even have that great a texture. In every way it is inoffensive but it makes it totally reliant on things other than the meat itself to make it edible.
i chose "insects" because it sounded funny, but I'm a vegetarian.
I'd say fish and chicken are equal to me, along with shrimps and prawns. I can't eat pork due to my religion and lamb, I don't have it frequently so I wouldn't know.
And I bet this post triggered so many vegans😂😂😂
Original post by SalazarSlytherin
Are you disabled?

We all have our own unique disabilities, yours seems to be social interactions.
Original post by Rockitty99
And I bet this post triggered so many vegans😂😂😂

Doubt they get triggered that much by people discussing meat, almost everyone is a meat eater, they wouldn't last a day if they got triggered every time someone has a bit of meat or discusses it.
dick meat
Original post by Fermion.
dick meat

How often do you consume it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Chicken because of SPICY CHICKEN WINGS :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest