The Student Room Group

How rare is it to see tall Oriental men girls?

I'm very much average/tallish compared to my friends, but I'm a legit 182cm (about 6') and Chinese, I have a lot of success with Asian girls and they always tell me they've never seen a tall Asian (oriental) before which surprises me. One of my best friends is a 6'4 Chinese guy but apart from him I'm taller than all my Asian friends...

So just wondering how rare is it for you lot to see a tall Oriental male and does it surprise you when you do? Is it a big advantage as it has for myself or is my case one of logical fallacy?
Punctuation in the title would have made it less ambiguous.
Original post by Glassapple

fgs
I've actually seen quite a few. More short ones though.
Reply 4
Original post by Glassapple

My bad! Would appreciate a few more answers though, especially to the second paragraph in the text
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
I'm very much average/tallish compared to my friends, but I'm a legit 182cm (about 6':wink: and Chinese, I have a lot of success with Asian girls and they always tell me they've never seen a tall Asian (oriental) before which surprises me. One of my best friends is a 6'4 Chinese guy but apart from him I'm taller than all my Asian friends...

So just wondering how rare is it for you lot to see a tall Oriental male and does it surprise you when you do? Is it a big advantage as it has for myself or is my case one of logical fallacy?

I live in the US, and East Asian guys are actually pretty tall here. I'd say around 5'10 on average. At least the ones my age are (teens-early 20s). The older immigrants tend to be short.
I think it's fairly common in China/Japan but over here people have the stereotype that we are all short.

It wouldn't fuss me too much. I have dated very tall and very short men. If you're handsome then you are winning!
Reply 7
Bump

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending