The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ZouzouIbba
The vagina is the equivalent of the penis.

Why?
Only if its with Kev from next door :frown:
Reply 22
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Why?

I would think that's obvious.
I would think that's obvious.

I'm fairly sure the cliterouse and penis start of as the same and split once gender is determined. It's an area that is sensitive and causes orgasm when stimulated. Men do not have anything like a vagina.

Also Wikipedia agrees with me

"The clitoris (/ˈklɪtərᵻs/ ( listen) or /klᵻˈtɔərᵻs/ ( listen)) is a female sex organ present in mammals, ostriches and a limited number of other animals. In humans, the visible button-like portion is near the front junction of the labia minora(inner lips), above the opening of the urethra. Unlike the penis, the male homologue (equivalent) to the clitoris, it usually does not contain the distal portion (or opening) of the urethra and is therefore not used for urination."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clitoris
Reply 24
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
I'm fairly sure the cliterouse and penis start of as the same and split once gender is determined. It's an area that is sensitive and causes orgasm when stimulated. Men do not have anything like a vagina.

Also Wikipedia agrees with me

"The clitoris (/ˈklɪtərᵻs/ ( listen) or /klᵻˈtɔərᵻs/ ( listen)) is a female sex organ present in mammals, ostriches and a limited number of other animals. In humans, the visible button-like portion is near the front junction of the labia minora(inner lips), above the opening of the urethra. Unlike the penis, the male homologue (equivalent) to the clitoris, it usually does not contain the distal portion (or opening) of the urethra and is therefore not used for urination."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clitoris

The clitoris is a vestigial nub. The penis is an actual organ designed for reproduction. So the penis equivalent in a female is the vagina itself.
The clitoris is a vestigial nub. The penis is an actual organ designed for reproduction. So the penis equivalent in a female is the vagina itself.

I take a different philosophical position to you.

Also Wikipedia agrees with me.

Also the clit is important for orgasms, it's only purpose seems to be for inducing orgasms. It's only purpose is sex related where as the the penis is also used for urination etc.

Also the vagina is just like tube leading to the uterus which is where the real stuff happens.
(edited 6 years ago)
Lost his whole penis in a work accident? what was he doing - having sex with a woodchipper?
Reply 27
Original post by Anonymous
Lost his whole penis in a work accident? what was he doing - having sex with a woodchipper?

:rofl:
I don't think it's so much sex being important, it's more the loss of a body part, it's the same as if you lost a leg or an arm, you'd never be the same again.
1/10.
Original post by IOPerry
the difference is that all women don't secretly, desperately wish that they had tails!

:yeah:

Please check post dates before bumping 4 year old threads about severed penises. Thank you.

Latest

Trending

Trending