The Student Room Group

Home alone = Bored

My parents have gone on holiday and my brother is always out the house so I'm basically home alone till thursday. i feel like I should be making the most of this opportunity of freedom but quite frankly I dunno what I should be doing with my time lmao.

I had a driving lesson but thats all I've done today. I'm just rather bored

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fefssdf
My parents have gone on holiday and my brother is always out the house so I'm basically home alone till thursday. i feel like I should be making the most of this opportunity of freedom but quite frankly I dunno what I should be doing with my time lmao.

Gym? Invite friends over? Meet with friends? Plan a night out? (Hosting pre drinks at your house 😜)
Reply 2
Original post by fefssdf

Watching a movie while eating junk is a valid option at this stage
Reply 3
Original post by Sacred Ground
Gym? Invite friends over? Meet with friends? Plan a night out? (Hosting pre drinks at your house 😜)

my local gym is awful and i don't wanna get a membership
all my friends are uni friends besifes from person and they don't exactly live near me
my town is boring and doesnt have any good places to go for a night out so pres wouldn't be happening at my house, if I'm honest aha
Reply 4
Original post by Xopher_

I'm really not into movies i always end up having really deep thoughts about my life mid film
I wanna eat healthy so i don't get fat as my lack of exercise is making me kind of fat tbh
Reply 5
Original post by Xopher_

:ditto:
Reply 6
Reply 7
Original post by fefssdf

Could watch Mock the Week on iPlayer
Reply 8
Original post by fefssdf
I'm really not into movies i always end up having really deep thoughts about my life mid film
I wanna eat healthy so i don't get fat as my lack of exercise is making me kind of fat tbh

Go for a walk or something, too bad you can't drive anywhere yet :/ I like walks but I hate my area
Creativity is all gone, apparently.

How about you call it a "hermit week" and build a build a blanket fort? Put your laptop in, get some snacks, get creative with lighting and re-watch some of the shows you enjoy? Or get back into a game you haven't played in a while?

Take a few photos, don't take yourself so seriously. Have fun.
Reply 10
I usually look up a recipe (for example, homemade lasagne, or pizza) and then go out to the supermarket, buy all the ingredients for it and then attempt to make it. I watch a bunch of TV shows so I have plenty to watch while I wait for the food to cook in the oven or whatever.

Give it a try.
Reply 11
Original post by Xopher_
Go for a walk or something, too bad you can't drive anywhere yet :/ I like walks but I hate my area

Yeh I hate my area . I ended up going to the watch shop to get some links taken out of a new watch I just got and now I'm trying to learn content for second year of uni cause I didn't do that great this year so I'm like keen to improve aha
Reply 12
Original post by Spoda
I usually look up a recipe (for example, homemade lasagne, or pizza) and then go out to the supermarket, buy all the ingredients for it and then attempt to make it. I watch a bunch of TV shows so I have plenty to watch while I wait for the food to cook in the oven or whatever.

Give it a try.

That's quite a good idea . I've resorted to watching tv and learning content for my second year of uni aha
ive said it before and i'll keep saying it again...........

PRISON BREAK
PRISON BREAK
PRISON BREAK
PRISON BREAK
PRISON BREAK
PRISON BREAK
PRISON BREAK
PRISON BREAK
PRISON BREAK
PRISON BREAK
PRISON BREAK
PRISON BREAK

Amirite girls and guys? @Kholmes1 @S2M
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by fefssdf
Yeh I hate my area . I ended up going to the watch shop to get some links taken out of a new watch I just got and now I'm trying to learn content for second year of uni cause I didn't do that great this year so I'm like keen to improve aha

At least you have something to work on :smile:
Original post by Emerald7770

PRISON BREAK
PRISON BREAK
PRISON BREAK
PRISON BREAK
PRISON BREAK
PRISON BREAK
PRISON BREAK
PRISON BREAK
PRISON BREAK
PRISON BREAK
PRISON BREAK
PRISON BREAK

Amirite girls and guys? @Kholmes1 @S2M

Ik you didn't tag me but you're 100% rightttt
Prison break is the way forward in life
Ik you didn't tag me but you're 100% rightttt
Prison break is the way forward in life

asdfghjkl it really freaking is. like if you haven't watched it, wyd... no one and i mean NO ONE can say they're bored if they haven't watched prison break like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ONE.
asdfghjkl it really freaking is. like if you haven't watched it, wyd... no one and i mean NO ONE can say they're bored if they haven't watched prison break like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ONE.

It actually makes life worth living, prison break number 1 show
It actually makes life worth living, prison break number 1 show

it's so beautiful to see another prison break fan! join the team!
Reply 19

PRISON BREAK
PRISON BREAK
PRISON BREAK
PRISON BREAK
PRISON BREAK
PRISON BREAK
PRISON BREAK
PRISON BREAK
PRISON BREAK
PRISON BREAK
PRISON BREAK
PRISON BREAK