The Student Room Group

What does "average tall" mean? i am 190 cm and my friend called me average tall

what does it mean to be called average tall?
errrm, ur tall?
Just a *****y way of saying it lmao.
That is 6'3'' if am not mistaken, You are tall in the UK. If you lived in Holland or one of he Baltic countries then you would be average.
It means your friend is a moron.
Original post by SCIENCE :D
That is 6'3'' if am not mistaken, You are tall in the UK. If you lived in Holland or one of he Baltic countries then you would be average.

No, he'd still be tall, but not as tall if that makes sense. Dutch average is 6ft.
(edited 6 years ago)
It means your friend needs to go to some English practice classes.
It means that the circumference of your right testicle is greater than the length of your penis
Original post by cbreef
No, he'd still be tall, but not as tall if that makes sense. Dutch average is 6ft.

Yeah he would still be tall, just that in certain areas of the Baltic most men are like 6'3''-6'8''
Male average UK height is just under 180cm. 190 is most definitely taller than average.
I don't really understand this either. :lol: I mean, the statistics say that 'average' for guys in the UK is around 175cm or something, but that's not what a lot of people tend to think.

I'm 186-187cm, so shorter than you, but I get called 'tall' by some, yet others just see it as pretty normal. :redface:

So I guess a person's idea of 'tall' must depend on a variety of things, including family, background, where they grew up (other countries are different), etc. In other words, there can be no consensus on this issue. :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest