The Student Room Group

No one's coming to my party

I'm having an 18th birthday party on Friday, I invited over a hundred people and 40 said they can't and only 18 said they can but more and more of them are suddenly saying maybe or they can't go and I've hired out a hall with a bar and I don't know what to do if no one shows up.

Scroll to see replies

[video="youtube;6bAPlojfgO0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bAPlojfgO0[/video]
invite other ppl...
Reply 2
Original post by Misstress X
I'm having an 18th birthday party on Friday, I invited over a hundred people and 40 said they can't and only 18 said they can but more and more of them are suddenly saying maybe or they can't go and I've hired out a hall with a bar and I don't know what to do if no one shows up.

taking into consideration your sign up date, I don't believe you

try harder.
Reply 3
You'll just have to enjoy your time with whoever does turn up, even if it's only your parents. Better to spend your time appreciating those who do make the effort rather than getting upset or angry about those who don't you'll be leaving school and going to uni soon (or whatever your next step is) where you can just forget those who clealy aren't good friends and make better ones.
Reply 4
Over a hundred people?? These seem like people you probably met like once and are not even your real true friends...

If i were you i'd save your money and just go out with a few close good friends you actually talk to everyday and go out with.

Just My opinion and advice tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by ANM775
taking into consideration your sign up date, I don't believe you

try harder.

I invited everyone in May
Invite strippers, the boy count will skyrocket
Reply 7
I'll come
Reply 8
Original post by Luluroo
I'll come

Lol that's really sweet dm for the deets 😂😂😜😜
Reply 9
Original post by Misstress X
Lol that's really sweet dm for the deets 😂😂😜😜

Okay so it's obvious what you're after :rofl:
You're lucky you have 100 friends to invite

Me-

Original post by UWS
Okay so it's obvious what you're after :rofl:

I was joking
lmao invite me xD, im always up for meeting new ppl lmao
Original post by queenofswords

Me-

:rofl:
Original post by queenofswords

Me-

That's 3 more friends than I have :rolleyes:
Can you not invite more people?
I've invited just over 200 to mine bc I'm expecting around 40-50 not to come but I've also allowed for half the people I've invited to bring a plus one to make up for numbers
I also have a "banned list" so anyone friends with the people on that list probably won't come lol
Is there cake?
All of TSR shall be there. With a name like youver got you'll be putting on quite a birthday show no doubt :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
This was always my biggest fear… then I had a party and the number of people who turned up was more than I invited :biggrin:
Facebook open invitation... Guaranteed party and possibly a police battle bus.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest