The Student Room Group

Would you dislike this woman in anyway or not want to be her friend?

Say there was a 28 year old girl/woman who was very quiet, tomboyish and into sport/keeping fit etc. She didnt really date or bother with guys until her late twenties then suddenly there was a rumour that she was seeing a 59 year old man (physically fit looking) whom was a brickie/builder and whom she had known for years at her sports club and whom had coached her in the past. The relationship continued and had been on and off for several years. Would you dislike/disrespect the woman in any way or think that she had something wrong with her?
it's not any of my goddamn business what she does!
Reply 2
If you're going to use the anon function, you might as well admit in the story that the 28 year old is you :tongue:

I would need to know more about her before thinking she had something wrong with her, from what you've said I don't really know much about her at all and even that was based on rumours.
I don't care.

Spoiler

No, it has literally nothing to do with anyone else so I don't know why anyone else would care in the slightest!
Wouldn't give it a second thought. If she is feeling weird about it though it might not be for her.
wouldn't judge her, but wouldn't date with her either. such a large age difference gives me the chills and isn't something i can oversee.
Original post by Anonymous
Say there was a 28 year old girl/woman who was very quiet, tomboyish and into sport/keeping fit etc. She didnt really date or bother with guys until her late twenties then suddenly there was a rumour that she was seeing a 59 year old man (physically fit looking) whom was a brickie/builder and whom she had known for years at her sports club and whom had coached her in the past. The relationship continued and had been on and off for several years. Would you dislike/disrespect the woman in any way or think that she had something wrong with her?

Who gives a SH1T.
You're almost 30 and you're asking teenagers this?

Life isn't as mechanical as that. Who cares what other people think? Live your life and the right people will gravitate towards you.
OK, I know nothing about this woman who definitely isnt you and therefore I wouldnt judge, I havent met her so I cant judge her.
I would respect her because she hasn't done anything wrong.
It wouldn't bother me because it doesn't concern me in any way. You do what you want girl
I would say that she is an adult woman with full mental and emotional capacity to make her own choices in life without being needlessly judged because of them.
Original post by Anonymous
wouldn't judge her, but wouldn't date with her either. such a large age difference gives me the chills and isn't something i can oversee.

What age gap could you oversee. So it would be best if she didnt tell a future potential boyfriend the age gap in her past relationship, or played it down a bit?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending