The Student Room Group

whyy im i sooo sexyy ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by sara0161
wat are u 2 years old xx

I was trying to warn you about the dangers and you thank me by insulting me? :angry:

Screw you Sara. Crawl back under you rock- I'm sure you'll find woody under there punching a baby.
Reply 21
Original post by WoodyMKC
You're only making me seem more appealing, Ttingy :tongue:

temptting :tongue:
Reply 22
You're only making me seem more appealing, Ttingy :tongue:

Your mother must lay awake every night asking herself why didn't she just swallow you all those years ago
Original post by SGHD26716
I've seen it numerous times now so I must ask where did this punching babies rumour come from? 😂😂😂

It was a single thread I made last year that made him take an instant dislike to me A thread during that whole stupid "killer clown" epidemic - I was driving at night and a guy dressed as a clown stopped my car, so I got out and lamped him one and Ttingtox labelled me a thug for beating up an innocent person (even though I clearly explained that the clown dropped a concealed rounders bat when I knocked him down lol). His reasoning is that it could have been a child under there (****ing tall child!) and I am now a baby puncher. Just for the record, the guy took his mask off after shaking off the cobwebs and he was definitely NOT a child
Reply 24
Original post by Fermion.
Hows naw?

Remember me? I'm that guy that threw some change into your cup when you were out begging on the streets of glasgow today.You didn't even thank me. :angry:
Reply 25
Original post by fgvhjiu
I was trying to warn you about the dangers and you thank me by insulting me? :angry:

Screw you Sara. Crawl back under you rock- I'm sure you'll find woody under there punching a baby.
well arent you cheaky , and i ante a kid who needs to be told about dnagers but much apperciated
:lips:
Original post by fgvhjiu
Your mother must lay awake every night asking herself why didn't she just swallow you all those years ago

Reply 27
It was a single thread I made last year that made him take an instant dislike to me A thread during that whole stupid "killer clown" epidemic - I was driving at night and a guy dressed as a clown stopped my car, so I got out and lamped him one and Ttingtox labelled me a thug for beating up an innocent person (even though I clearly explained that the clown dropped a concealed rounders bat when I knocked him down lol). His reasoning is that it could have been a child under there (****ing tall child!) and I am now a baby puncher. Just for the record, the guy took his mask off after shaking off the cobwebs and he was definitely NOT a child

😂
Could've been a child standing on the shoulders of another child. I totally understand his position

Spoiler

😂
Could've been a child standing on the shoulders of another child. I totally understand his position

Spoiler

Well if I didn't whack him one then his parents would have for staying out past his bed time :rofl:
Reply 29
Well if I didn't whack him one then his parents would have for staying out past his bed time :rofl:

I'm glad that clown thing is over though. They freak me out a bit.
Original post by fgvhjiu
Remember me? I'm that guy that threw some change into your cup when you were out begging on the streets of glasgow today.You didn't even thank me. :angry:

dinny live in glesga hen
Reply 31
well arent you cheaky , and i ante a kid who needs to be told about dnagers but much apperciated
:lips:

You're about to send pics to an infamous baby punching **** called John from Waybridge- what could possibly go wrong eh?

You spell like someone that is severely brain damaged due to the number of crayons they have swallowed throughout the years. Maybe you're at the perfect level for a baby punching thug.
Reply 32
I'm glad that clown thing is over though. They freak me out a bit.

trust me x
Reply 33

Stop sending us pics of the guys who's cock you are currently sucking.
Reply 34
Original post by Fermion.
dinny live in glesga hen

Don' call me hen- I'm not your hen . :mad:
Reply 35
Original post by fgvhjiu
You're about to send pics to an infamous baby punching **** called John from Waybridge- what could possibly go wrong eh?

You spell like someone that is severely brain damaged due to the number of crayons they have swallowed throughout the years. Maybe you're at the perfect level for a baby punching thug.
why dont you stop copying and pasting dissis from google and talk like a man you little boy .
Reply 36
Original post by fgvhjiu
Stop sewho wouldnt suck nding us pics of the guys who's cock you are currently sucking.

who wouldnt suck his cock lol x
Reply 37
why dont you stop copying and pasting dissis from google and talk like a man you little boy .

That wasn't copied and paste- I made that up all by myself you disorientated stray.

I'm a man. That's why you'd never get anywhere near me. I'm a ceo who makes millions. I date multiple models.
Reply 38
well wat can i sayy xxx
Reply 39
who wouldnt suck his cock lol x

You'd probably choke to death on it like an absolute fail.

Quick Reply

Latest