The Student Room Group

Anyone else think girls can be confusing....

Scroll to see replies

Original post by eden3
Women do not know what they're attracted to because attraction occurs on a subconscious level.... so they'll say they like a certain thing in a guy, but will go for a guy who is the polar opposite.

I am guilty of this myself:colondollar:
Original post by Anonymous
Man, I give up on girls... There just so ****ing hard to read. Like they will seem interested, but then not message you again, then even when you make the next message, they don't get back to u.... Like WTF. **** relationships, I wish I was some sociopath lmao.

Long story short, she's probably not interested anymore and doesn't have the heart to tell you OR in rare cases, she's playing hard to get.
Reply 22
Original post by tammie123
I am guilty of this myself:colondollar:

Haha at least you own up to it
I know it's easy to jump to conclusions but it's important to look at the situation from an outside view maybe she's going through a tough time herself and doesn't want to let you down as she won't be able to give 100% into the relationship ?? Obviously try messaging again and just confront her saying what's going
On?

Yeah maybe she's going through a hard time
Take some break.
Original post by TheAlchemistress
Boys are complicated too you know.

Original post by _princessxox
I think boys over exaggerate how confusing girls are
Boys are confusing too

LOOL I think guys are just as confusing tbh what was the last convo like ??

How are guys confusing?
Original post by awkwardshortguy
How are guys confusing?

Don't get me started. I can list it.
Don't get me started. I can list it.

List
Reply 28
Then stop investing so much time into a girl you're not even dating. If she's not responding to you or giving one word replies, she is either busy, bad at texting or not interested.

No need to overthink, just move on.
Step 1: Recognize that it's also your fault and that you, like everyone else, have flaws.

Step 2: Work on your appearance. There's no way around it - being physically fit and taking care of your appearance is important.

Step 3: Spend some time improving your confidence, working on your personality and learning how to better communicate with people.

Step 4: Make it known that you're available and approach the people you're interest in and demonstrate your interest.
"Girls aren't confusing, Boys aren't understanding" -Kraggor 2017
List

Immature
Disrespect
Annoying
Vain
Not loyal
Loud
Don't take anything seriously
This book might help?
Immature
Disrespect
Annoying
Vain
Not loyal
Loud

I'm the opposite to all of that, unless i feel like being loud :wink:
Immature
Disrespect
Annoying
Vain
Not loyal
Loud

That's just a list of negative characteristics. It doesn't tell me how boys are confusing.
That's just a list of negative characteristics. It doesn't tell me how boys are confusing.

They don't know which negative to be.
They don't know which negative to be.

Man, I give up on girls... There just so ****ing hard to read. Like they will seem interested, but then not message you again, then even when you make the next message, they don't get back to u.... Like WTF. **** relationships, I wish I was some sociopath lmao.

aren't you lot being a bit close minded here? Surely it's not gender that decides your attributes.
If somebody isn't confusing then they are probably boring because there is no challenge in trying to understand them and getting to know them. Y'all just whining that you won't get what you want without much effort.

Immature
Disrespect
Annoying
Vain
Not loyal
Loud

And surely you're being most of these things listing just by making this list.
I'm male and I can tell you that although I don't take a lot of things seriously I take my grades, some say too much, and social life seriously. Just because you have *****y experiences doesn't mean that all boys aren't loyal either.
Original post by AspiringUnderdog
aren't you lot being a bit close minded here? Surely it's not gender that decides your attributes.
If somebody isn't confusing then they are probably boring because there is no challenge in trying to understand them and getting to know them. Y'all just whining that you won't get what you want without much effort.

How does my post that you quoted have anything to do with what you said above?
Original post by AspiringUnderdog

And surely you're being most of these things listing just by making this list.
I'm male and I can tell you that although I don't take a lot of things seriously I take my grades, some say too much, and social life seriously. Just because you have *****y experiences doesn't mean that all boys aren't loyal either.

It's funny you say that because I have been going to a girls school for 5 years.
Maybe girls are just you know... nice.

Quick Reply