The Student Room Group

I had coitus 3 times today- AMA.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Anonymous
Neither confirming nor denying :tongue:

@bobby147 Is my writing style that distinct?!!

Here's some proof for the so-called fantasy :tongue:. Got out of the pool having swam like a drowning fool then took a photo to see how well the 'drowned rat' look was shaping up. Blurred out for keeping it PG-TSR.

Spoiler

You haven't blurred out the reflection on the table
Neither confirming nor denying :tongue:

@bobby147 Is my writing style that distinct?!!

Here's some proof for the so-called fantasy :tongue:. Got out of the pool having swam like a drowning fool then took a photo to see how well the 'drowned rat' look was shaping up. Blurred out for keeping it PG-TSR.

Spoiler

Yes,I am looking at the messages you have sent me,and comparing them to the ones here.I am even looking at the position of the emojiis and the type you use most frequently,and they seem to match :smile:.
Did you feel safe going to the guy's house ?What convinced you to go ?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by SGHD26716
You haven't blurred out the reflection on the table

It is just a pool photo.

But :ashamed::bawling: I loathe over-looking things.
Reply 43
It is just a pool photo.

But :ashamed::bawling: I loathe over-looking things.

Just warning considering you blurred the rest.
I had to look it up. Awkward.
Just warning considering you blurred the rest.

Thank you :h: You're lovely.

I don't know how to delete it, so guess people shouldn't click on it if they are ever so sensitive.
Sounds like a great deal of fun then, planning to meet him again anytime soon?
I hope you're on birth control.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Moonstruck16
I hope you're on birth control.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Of course. IUD implant (lasts for 10 years and is over 99% effective) in conjunction with a condom to cover that 1%.

I don't like to be uncertain with these matters. Plus letting no man ruin my career tbh. :colondollar:
Of course. IUD implant (lasts for 10 years and is over 99% effective) in conjunction with a condom to cover that 1%.

I don't like to be uncertain with these matters. Plus letting no man ruin my career tbh. :colondollar:

Think of the child support ££££ tho
Reply 50
You hoe :biggrin:
Original post by slade p
You hoe :biggrin:

Only sometimes :colondollar:

I'm getting an arranged marriage, need to have some fun. :colone::tongue:
For some strange unknown reason, I'm starting to think OP isn't a troll. That's a first.
Reply 53
So his mansion has a private health fitness suite and spa attached to it. This is what occurred today.

-We had coitus in his BMW (he picked me up in his car).

-I orgasmed for the first time due to the pressure vents of the jacuzzi directly hitting the right 'spot'. (He has great crazy ideas clearly and he likes watching me).

-Played around in the pool, he took off my bikini bottoms and had his way a little, the masculine confident sod he is. He's rather kinky.

-Gave fellatio to him in the steam room and then went to the sauna. Rather utterly relaxing.

-Had coitus twice in bed (5 positions). After-coitus talk involved (cuddling) extremely intellectual topics to silly nursery rhymes. We talked about his investments, skiing vs sky-diving (we disagreed), as well as fruits, rolling stones having brilliant songs. (He likes white walls?!! Meanwhile I like crimson red).

I kind of have body dysmorphia (but I put up an act of modest confidence usually rather than displaying self-loathing). It alleviates when amongst other people. He said that I have a "gorgeous body" and that I'm a rare woman who has it all in life, that I'm "beautiful and sexy, but most of all intelligent and funny". He's great too.

If I was able to allow myself to feel things, then he'd be a top candidate. He wants to date me but I'm trying to keep him as a friends with benefits, because I don't want to hurt him. I liked allowing myself to relax fully for once. I feel great.

So you can ask more details about him and about me. AMA :colondollar:

He's probably just using you to practice for the main course

why would a rich gay exclusively want you
Reply 54

Yes have as much fun while you can and want lol

why not just tell your parents instead of lying

they will probably be more hurt finding out you are doing this behind their backs (if they do) rather than you telling them straight
Original post by LooksRus

Wait but I'm flirting/doing things with people other than him (I do Not want exclusivity with him). I did say FWBs, but since I'm the one who interacts with him, I think I'd know what he wants with me.

Either way, mutually beneficial.
Reply 57
Original post by LooksRus

Did you mean to say "rich gay"?
You're such a killjoy, I've seen your posts and all you do is butt your nose in and provoke others unnecessarily. Does that soothe your own insecurities?

If you think it's too crap, then why did you post on it to even say that, you've wasted your 'precious' time.

I don't need to prove anything to you. Next.
You don't need to, no, but the footage would be appreciated :colone:
Reply 59
Did you mean to say "rich gay"?

no, so it must have been gods will

watch out OP he's bumming men

Quick Reply