The Student Room Group

2007- 2012 was such an ugly era for fashion/trends

That's when tanning (Orange skin) the dark hair, poof, belt around the waist , and tights were the thing. Think Jersey shore .

Soulja boy, Nicki ninaj was getting big ugh something about that era was so ugly .

Puke

Scroll to see replies

I wish we could go back to the good old days - men in suits, women in modest dresses. Smart, practical, conservative wear - miles better than women with their chests hanging out and teenage boys with their jogging bottoms down to their ankles.
In 2012/ 2013 I was wearing chokers, crop tops, ripped jeans and velvet dresses. I loved the 90's grudge look. The area that I live in is quite trendy and people pick up fringe fashion pretty quickly.

But now everyone's doing it. :angry:

I predict the 00's fashion trends will make a come back after the 90's craze dies down.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by queenofswords
In 2012/ 2013 I was wearing chokers, crop tops, ripped jeans and velvet dresses. I loved the 90's grudge look. The area that I live in is quite trendy and people pick up fringe fashion pretty quickly.

But now everyone's doing it. :angry:

I predict the 00's fashion trends will make a come back after the 90's craze dies down.

I don’t think 00’s fashion will ever make a come back, although some trends might. Beyoncé’s style and similar weren’t bad, but then Paris Hilton was awful!

Here’s to hoping Bootleg jeans don’t make a comeback.
Original post by zayn008
I don’t think 00’s fashion will ever make a come back, although some trends might. Beyoncé’s style and similar weren’t bad, but then Paris Hilton was awful!

Here’s to hoping Bootleg jeans don’t make a comeback.

Bootleg jeans :afraid:

Ppl might start wearing the ugly 00's clothes 'ironically'. Then it will make a comeback and we will be doomed. :colonhash:

Reply 5
Bootleg jeans :afraid:

Ppl might start wearing the ugly 00's clothes 'ironically'. Then it will make a comeback and we will be doomed. :colonhash:

Definitely wouldn’t be surprised if they made a comeback 😂 there has been a number of “throwback” to 2000s fashion so it’s in the ironic stage (it’s still laughable)

I get nightmares about bootleg jeans
It's like 90's fashion still gives me nightmares..... curtains on guys? *shudders*
I hated the legwarmer trend
Original post by zayn008
Definitely wouldn’t be surprised if they made a comeback 😂 there has been a number of “throwback” to 2000s fashion so it’s in the ironic stage (it’s still laughable)

I get nightmares about bootleg jeans

Reply 9
Moved to fashion and beauty

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10

NOOOOO MY EYES!! (Idk why the photo attacked like 4 times haha)

Imagine this… ripped bootleg jeans, I don’t even want to know if they exist :puke:
Reply 11

There’s this really horrible image I can’t get out my head, it’s a girl wearing a crop top with terrible sun glasses and bootleg jeans, it’s from a movie or TV show poster but I can’t find which
Original post by zayn008
There’s this really horrible image I can’t get out my head, it’s a girl wearing a crop top with terrible sun glasses and bootleg jeans, it’s from a movie or TV show poster but I can’t find which

No idea why the image of Lizzie Mcguire/ Sabrina the Teenage Witch came into my head :rofl:
Original post by Dot.Cotton
I wish we could go back to the good old days - men in suits, women in modest dresses. Smart, practical, conservative wear - miles better than women with their chests hanging out and teenage boys with their jogging bottoms down to their ankles.

in agreement! :smile:
Don't get me started on chinos
Omds i hate them with a passion
Original post by bones-mccoy
Cant forget the hannah montana and avril lavigne random coloured streaks and highlights in all colours pink and green and gosh, that is a trend that is never gonna be missed
Don't forget ugg boots 😷
Original post by bones-mccoy

Original post by ForeverAQx
Omds i hate them with a passion

out of interest do you dislike them ?
Dislike chinos? Yes I do very much lol
Original post by honestly
out of interest do you dislike them ?

Quick Reply

Latest