The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6600
Original post by IrrationalRoot
Well no, I don't have any friends...

That's rough, as I would also know. That's even worse since you can't do what you really want to do. You're going to have to try to get rid of your social anxiety somehow which would be impossible for me.
Original post by S2M
That's rough, as I would also know. That's even worse since you can't do what you really want to do. You're going to have to try to get rid of your social anxiety somehow which would be impossible for me.

Yeah. It's more than just anxiety though, I just want to be completely isolated all the time now. Regardless as with you it would be impossible to 'get over' anyway.
Reply 6602
Original post by IrrationalRoot
Yeah. It's more than just anxiety though, I just want to be completely isolated all the time now. Regardless as with you it would be impossible to 'get over' anyway.

True. About 80% of the time I am isolated like you, never like leaving my room or my bed for that reason. It's so much easier for us when we meet people like ourselves.
Original post by dat.sour.ting
Lmao tenku 😂

And yes that chappal damnnnn the chappal i got gives good tappars trusss 😂😂😂

You're sounding a lot like my mum now 😂😂 what about the rolling pin?
@dat.sour.ting is a guy

However, I am enjoying reading your guys antakshri of some sort
Original post by qasim_96
You're sounding a lot like my mum now 😂😂 what about the rolling pin?

Nahhh rolling pins were never introduced when i was younger, it was the wooden spoon or a thin af branch from the garden 😂😂😂
And ur mums a good lady if she knows how to give them tappars 😂
Original post by MsFahima
@dat.sour.ting is a guy

Male banter then :tongue:
Original post by MsFahima
@dat.sour.ting is a guy

Tf? Im a girl lmao 😂😂😂
Nahhh rolling pins were never introduced when i was younger, it was the wooden spoon or a thin af branch from the garden 😂😂😂
And ur mums a good lady if she knows how to give them tappars 😂

I mainly got the chappall treatment 😂😂

I've got scars from all those slaps. I still get chills thinking about them 😂
Original post by qasim_96
I mainly got the chappall treatment 😂😂

I've got scars from all those slaps. I still get chills thinking about them 😂

Eeek nah i was the naughty child, was supposed to get that chappal and the stick but I ran away. Was too quick for the elderly u see 😁

And like I said, main hoon na? We can get through these fears together, one likkle bwaby step at a time 😂😂
Eeek nah i was the naughty child, was supposed to get that chappal and the stick but I ran away. Was too quick for the elderly u see 😁

And like I said, main hoon na? We can get through these fears together, one likkle bwaby step at a time 😂😂

I had to accept the chappal. My mum would chase me around the house till she gave me a few tappars so in the end I was like 'go ahead, just give it to me' :redface:

Tum abhi meri jaan hoon 😂😂😂 we will get through this pain and suffering as one 😂
Oh damn forgot to get rid of the 'until now' 😂
And yeh abhi tak strong ishq hai dw 😂

Mujhe lakta hain tumhe pehli nazar mein pyaar ho gya 😂😂
Melting in this heat. Can't wait for thursday though cos I get to see bae <3
This thread :toofunny:
I feel like the universe is a sick place, where I end up receiving the punishment for someone else's wrongdoings
I feel like I've had a productive day :smile:
I should just die lol whats the point
Shattered af :redface:
:goodnight: Sleep well folks and take care :grouphugs:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Shattered af :redface:
:goodnight: Sleep well folks and take care :grouphugs:

Good night :smile: How do you sleep well? 😂