The Student Room Group

White guy keeps looking at me

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Did it ever cross your mind that he might like you? Why dont you ask him why hes looking at you?

Not really because if he liked me he'd smile or something
He stares blankly
This white guy at a reception keeps looking at me. I know that he's staring at me because there's other people there too and he doesn't stare at them. I'm an Asian girl which made me think is he staring because he's one of those white guys who hates Muslims or something? Don't usually get white people looking at me so this is just plain weird. Also he doesn't smile he just kind of stares with a blank face. What is up with this dude? It is starting to creep me out...

Isn't it obvious? He finds you attractive? Duh, he wont smile as he don't want to get blanked by u, also scared of looking like an idiot lol
Not really because if he liked me he'd smile or something
He stares blankly

Some guys are socially awkward like that. But to be fair, if he's just blankly staring at you then the idea of him liking you wouldn't be my first suggestion. Again, just grow a metaphorical pair of balls and confront him about it. A simple "Can I help you?" would break the ice.
Can't blame me, I've had a lot of racism before and I'm scared he has something against me

No I think he's called Daniel not sure though

Us Daniel do have a thirst for asian girls tbh..... just don't move and he won't be able to see you. We're a bit like T-rexes when it comes to that kinda thing.
What type of Asian?
People need to be more specific with that word.
Asian does not equal one type of people you know.
What type of Asian?

Indian/ Pakistani
What type of Asian?

What you mean like white?
This white guy at a reception keeps looking at me. I know that he's staring at me because there's other people there too and he doesn't stare at them. I'm an Asian girl which made me think is he staring because he's one of those white guys who hates Muslims or something? Don't usually get white people looking at me so this is just plain weird. Also he doesn't smile he just kind of stares with a blank face. What is up with this dude? It is starting to creep me out...

Knock him the FCK OUT, KICK THE SH1TTY INTO HIM
Original post by chickenshit128
Knock him the FCK OUT, KICK THE SH1TTY INTO HIM

Okay :tongue:
Reply 29

probably looking into the distance noone would willingly look at an asian
Original post by LooksRus
probably looking into the distance noone would willingly look at an asian

Thanks :biggrin: Appreciate the compliment. You are too kind.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending