The Student Room Group

How to tell if you're v attractive as a guy?

i get a lot of stares when I'm in public. For example when I go to my local McDonalds, the same female workers all glance at me at least once, or when I walk into the room, mostly, girls will stare at me like they're thinking of something. I'm very tempted to ask them why they're looking maybe they know me but they're either older than me or not the type of people I associate with. Most just look at me with a neutral stare for longer than normal, but I don't really think I'm that attractive. I would say my face, I'm above average, but not like a runway model. I wear fashionable clothes but I doubt they're are staring because of that as they tend to stare into my eyes (like a deer in headlights). Sometimes older women will stare with their mouth open like they're amazed at what they're looking at, but then again, I don't know these people and I wouldn't associate myself to older women

So what is it? Could I just be more attractive than I think or are they staring because I look like a terrorirst?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
How do you look like a terrorist?
well if people stare at you a lot... or if girls cant maintain eye contact with you... normally when people stare at you like u describe i am pretty sure they think u r attractive. I am pretty sure you are attractive and you posted this knowing that ppl thing u r attractive... to confirm ur suspicions... i guess u r attractive
no offence intended, but this sounds like passive aggressive narcissism to me ahahah
Lol
Reply 5
Original post by PhilDanthropist
well if people stare at you a lot... or if girls cant maintain eye contact with you... normally when people stare at you like u describe i am pretty sure they think u r attractive. I am pretty sure you are attractive and you posted this knowing that ppl thing u r attractive... to confirm ur suspicions... i guess u r attractive

No girls do maintain eye contact with me when i catch them looking.
Reply 6
Original post by slade p
How do you look like a terrorist?

I dont i look normal but i dont see why they would stare if i didnt look suspicious
Original post by Anonymous
No girls do maintain eye contact with me when i catch them looking.

well maybe they are confident girls... i know i wouldnt be able to maintain eyecontact with a hot guy :P are there eyes dilated ,,,, usually a good sign
Reply 8
well maybe they are confident girls... i know i wouldnt be able to maintain eyecontact with a hot guy :P are there eyes dilated ,,,, usually a good sign

I dont notice i just look for like 2 sec and look away as im not interested. It happens in places where im not looking to interact with girls like when im walking in a mall. Its like they stare at me as if theyre thinking hardbabout something or intrigued
I dont notice i just look for like 2 sec and look away as im not interested. It happens in places where im not looking to interact with girls like when im walking in a mall. Its like they stare at me as if theyre thinking hardbabout something or intrigued

then they probably think u r hot...

OP obviously looking for validation lol
It's difficult to say maybe because looks are subjective?
Original post by Mad Sounds
OP obviously looking for validation lol

i know... I am pretty sure OP knows he is hot lol
Original post by loveleest
It's difficult to say maybe because looks are subjective?

What do you mean

Why aren't they smiling though if they find me hot
Why aren't they smiling though if they find me hot

idk... since i am a girl... i wouldnt really smile at a hot boy I would look at him and then gossip about it with my friends and giggle later... dude I think u know u r hot... I dont know how all girls work... different girls have different tastes.... beauty is in the eye of the beholder... just accept some girls may not be into u..
What do you mean

What is hot to someone maybe average to someone else?
Why not just post a picture would be a lot easier.
Original post by applesforme
Why not just post a picture would be a lot easier.

Pfft, that's asking way too much fron an anon TSR poster (!)
idk... since i am a girl... i wouldnt really smile at a hot boy I would look at him and then gossip about it with my friends and giggle later... dude I think u know u r hot... I dont know how all girls work... different girls have different tastes.... beauty is in the eye of the beholder... just accept some girls may not be into u..

But why do all these girls maintain eye contact with me if im hot. Arent hot people intimidating? Literally all of them arent afraid of staring even after i catch them looking. Its like theyre intrigued by me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending