The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zacken
You're encouraged (depending on the college) to take the three IB Easter Term courses in the IA Easter term.

Yep like us, we went to all them lectures and took proper notes.
yea kids, homertonioons are generally role models for other students.
Original post by physicsmaths
Yep like us, we went to all them lectures and took proper notes.

Tied for senior wrangler x
Edited for you. :wink:

Yep like us, I wish we'd gone to all them lectures and taken proper notes.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by vincrows

:lol: :five:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3865

*those

:wink:
Original post by Doonesbury
*those

:wink:

To 'edit' @physicsmaths's post is a delicate operation. I mean, how grammatically correct should it be, or leave it as authentic as possible?

:tongue:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Orange128
Natural Sciences

Well done!

Posted from TSR Mobile
To 'edit' @physicsmaths's post is a delicate operation. I mean, how grammatically correct should it be, or leave it as authentic as possible?

:tongue:

Harsh
Harsh

I know. :wink:
But it's nice to see something never changes, isn't it? ........both you and me. :biggrin:
Reply 3870
https://dec41.user.srcf.net
Save all of them now, they get taken down in term(that terms notes) since the facaulty had a fit about these notes cause they are exactly the lecture notes and people stopped going lol.
Use these, Groups and VC will be lectured by our dos's(assuming u come homerton) so ur very very lucky u will get supervised by the lecturers and our dos's are extremely good.
Paper 3 was our weakest paper for everyone in our college it will probably be ur strongest now haha.

Do you have any other notes, its quite hard to follow some of the stuff
Original post by 11234
Do you have any other notes, its quite hard to follow some of the stuff

what courses u finding hard to follow
Reply 3872
what courses u finding hard to follow

The stuff on little and big o notation. I just started this topic. Probably going to do group theory instead now cos i cant get my head around some of these
I know. :wink:
But it's nice to see something never changes, isn't it? ........both you and me. :biggrin:

True haha
anyone taken a gap year and applied?
Reply 3875
Original post by Sanaa SurnamE
anyone taken a gap year and applied?

physicsmaths
Reply 3876
True haha

Could u explain how u understood big and little o notation and use in integration
I'm thinking of going to a September open day at my college since I never visited before interview so didn't see the fresher's accommodation, do you guys reckon it's worth the bother?
Original post by Steliata
I'm thinking of going to a September open day at my college since I never visited before interview so didn't see the fresher's accommodation, do you guys reckon it's worth the bother?

I never got to do an open day either. But what I'm going to do is (if I meet my offer) go down in my own time and have a look around Cambridge myself. Most of the open day stuff is about applications so it will be a bit rubbish.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Steliata

Yes, it is. I went down to see the accomodation at my college (I'd not visited before either, due to being pooled) the other week and it was a good day out.

Latest

Trending

Trending