The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

[video="youtube;lQlIhraqL7o"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQlIhraqL7o[/video]
Original post by IKEAPanda37
I kinda feel depressed here :frown:

If I got into uni, I could start a whole new life, i dont think i can stay here much longer......

I know how you feel here :frown:

I just want to start a whole new life too. Forget my past. Just start from scratch.
Original post by sachinisgod
Excited about my graduation tomorrow :danceboy:

:woo::woo::woo:

Original post by eden3
anxious, lonely, depressed.

:console::console:
meh, my sleep's so out of whack atm and so I'm in loads of pain all the time (back, neck, stomach, head, ankles)

BUT I found out that this girl I've been in love with all year likes some middle-aged guy so I told her how I felt and things aren't weird between us (!!!!) we're actually going to London together this summer to check out the galleries and her uni accommodation

it's so good to get it off my chest and be honest with her - hopefully now she won't flirt with my accidentally and break my heart every five minutes ahahaha
Grateful for all the opportunities life has presented me with :smile:
Original post by Fermion.
I feel so confused, I dont know if im making the right decision and im so uncertain about my life right now.

I know that feeling :sadnod:
Original post by EnglishMuon
ik the feeling. feel the same about anywhere im at though, not just uni.

Oi

Original post by qasim_96
I know how you feel here :frown:

I just want to start a whole new life too. Forget my past. Just start from scratch.

Uni is definitely a good place to start, but not the only place. Try to make small changes to your daily routine and see how that pans out :smile:

Original post by BioStudentx
I know that feeling :sadnod:

Hope everything is going okay. You never know, whatever you do might be the best risk you've ever taken
Original post by Serine Soul
Uni is definitely a good place to start, but not the only place. Try to make small changes to your daily routine and see how that pans out :smile:

Yeah I'm thinking about using uni to start afresh. Thanks :smile:
Original post by Serine Soul
Oi

Hope everything is going okay. You never know, whatever you do might be the best risk you've ever taken

I had no choice but to make the decision and live with that sadness and loneliness ever since.
😔 ..
Original post by EnglishMuon
ik the feeling. feel the same about anywhere im at though, not just uni.

What's wrong muon?
listening to a mainly french jazz playlist this evening and its low key lit :rofl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tm88QAI8I5A&list=PLMcThd22goGYit-NKu2O8b4YMtwSTK9b9&index=1

Original post by Protostar

damn thats rough, hope it picks up for you :h:
Just sad really :frown:
Original post by Leviathan1741
Just sad really :frown:

Hope you're okay :frown: :console:
:smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
RIP Chester :cry2:
Bae just bought me a ring from pandora and it's soooo pretty. So over the moon <3
I'm feeling good - just doing an AMA. Everyone is free to ask a question here
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4841748&page=4
lonely x

Latest